If you want to explore the full potential of The Sims 4 Horse Ranch Pack, you need to know where to find Dreadhorse Caverns.
The Dreadhorse Caverns is a secret cavern in The Sims 4 Horse Ranch that acts like a build-your-own adventure type game and can offer unique rewards for any Sims brave enough to enter.
To find out where Dry Horse Cave is located. the game And potential rewards, read on for the full rundown.
- For more Sims 4 Horse Ranch tips, check out our guide to all Sims 4 Horse Ranch cheats and max out your horse skills in no time!
Where is the secret cave in The Sims 4 Horse Ranch?
If you’re looking for the hidden Dreadhorse Caverns in The Sims 4 Horse Ranch, you might be at a bit of a loss.
The shelter is the best way to explore the cave Travel to Guzman’s house In the upper left corner of the Galloping Gulch neighborhood.
- From this neighborhood, center the camera Stone bridge Across the house.
- Pan the camera down. Bridge foundationand you’ll see a small rock icon.
- From the sign, rotate the camera to the right of the bridge and there will be one. Refuge Cave The entrance is surrounded by trees.
- To enter the Dreadhorse Caverns, simply interact with the entrance and you’ll begin the adventure.
- For more Sims 4 Horse Ranch tips, check out our guide on how to create a unicorn in the game and get a ranch full of mystical beauties.
Are there high levels of Dry Horse Caverns in Sims 4 Horse Ranch?
As of writing, there There seems to be no higher level. of the Dreahorse Caverns, rather they are procedurally generated to last forever. Summer found it Only Abi Duongwho tapped into the code and saw that the maximum level was set to one billion.
Dreadhorse Caverns act like the sewer tunnels in The Sims 4 Werewolves Pack, where you’ll be prompted for an encounter and have to choose what action your Sim will respond with.
Interactions in The Sims 4 Horse Ranch are slightly different, however, as they are turn-based, and a combat encounter can last several turns. When it’s your turn, you can choose. Attack or defend and heal yourself.
Once you attack a creature and take enough points from its health, you can progress.
It may take more than one attempt for your Sim to get the treasure and you can only do it normally. Try the caves once a day As your sim will dazzle them.
The best way to get treasure in one turn is to keep an eye on your sim’s health points and heal when necessary. Randomly defending can result in creatures losing interest and even skipping encounters.
Rewards for all Dreadhorse Caverns in The Sims 4 Horse Ranch
There are a number of rewards available for completing the levels of The Dreadhorse Caverns, which usually Rare Plants, Animals, Elixir, Simoleons and more.
You can also get rewards for passing the challenges inside the caves, these rewards can be automatically obtained through cheats, to do this just activate the chat box and type the testing cheats.
Then hold Shift and click on the Dread Horse Caverns entrance, click on the ‘Give All Cave Items’ option.
Below we have listed all the rewards we have received through cheats:
- Leopard frog
- Tiger Frog
- Sunsurfer Frog
- Rainbow fish
- Prairie Grass Nectar
- Energy Nectar
- Biological nectar
- White gem sheep
- Future Cube
- Potato Nectar
- Prairie Grass
- Meat glass water
- Gourmet Fruit Cake
That’s all you need to know about Dry Horse Caverns in The Sims 4 Horse Ranch! For more tips and tricks, visit our The Sims home page on GGRecon.
- For more Sims 4 Horse Ranch tips, check out our guide to breeding horses in the game, and expand your ranch!