Type Soul Shikai Weapon Tier List and Replay Guide

    0
    55

    Each faction in Type Soul has a different path and weapons. If your choice was a Shinigami (Soul Reaper), you are in the right place. Here is a list of Shikai weapon levels so you can become the best Soul Reaper.

    All Shikai Weapons, Ranked

    Choosing the best Soul Reaper weapon for you is a big decision since you can’t have multiple weapons and change them as you wish. Choose your weapon wisely, as you’ll be stuck with it unless you reroll, which isn’t easy!

    Level Weapon
    Yes Dagger, Long Sword, Yamato
    TO Spear, great sword, hammer
    b Scythe, Katana, Twin Blades
    c Hakuda Gauntlets, Ink Blade (Brush)

    What is the best Soul Reaper weapon in Type Soul?

    He Yamato is the best Shikai weapon. in Type Soul, while Dagger and Longsword are not far behind. The Yamato mythical weapon combines the best characteristics of a dagger (speed) and a longsword (range). It is an extremely fast sword that can deal significant damage not only with a normal M1 attack but also with its criticals. Being a universal weapon, each race in Type Soul has a different critical attack.

    How to Reroll Shikai Weapons in Type Soul

    As a Soul Reaper, you can re-use Shikai weapons in Type Soul by using the Weapon replays locked. You can get these items for Robux or by redeeming Type Soul codes. To reroll, place the Locked Weapon Reroll item in one of your slots and use it. The roll rates are easy to understand, as you only have a 1% chance of getting legendary items: Dagger, Longsword, and Ink Blade (Brush). In 99% of cases, you will get common elements, i.e. everyone else in the list.

    For more Type Soul guides, check out How to Convert Legendary Items to Mythic in Pro Gaming Guides.


    MyFullGames is supported by our audience. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here