In unEqual, you can earn money by completing missions and defeating enemies to buy essential weapons and equipment to help you deal with threats and continue your journey. You can also use cash to change your skills and compete for a chance at higher powers and rarer magic.
You can also win more prizes such as free upgrades, cash, and level upgrades with in-game codes. The developers give out codes for players to redeem items and upgrades for free to get a head start on their experience.
You can find other exciting rewards with codes right here at Pro Game Guides for other great games like this, like Akuma Pirates Codes, Legend Piece Codes, Anime Dimensions Codes, Project Slayers Codes, or Anime Story Codes.
List of all unequal codes
Updated December 12, 2022
Added new codes.
Unequal codes (in operation)
Here’s a look at all the jerky codes that work.
- SECOND CHANCES—Redeem for a stat reset (New)
- SWORDS!—Redeem for 10k in-game cash and 30 minutes of x2 XP (New)
- UPDATE2—Redeem for Cash Boost and XP Boost
- 2K LIKES—Redeem for Cash Boost and XP Boost
- STATISTICS—Redeem for a stat reset
- 5K LIKES—Redeem for a 0.2 Tier Up
- CLUSTER—Redeem for 0.1 Tier Up and 30k Cash
- UPDATE1—Redeem for 20k cash
- NEWMAGIC—Redeem for 20k cash
- UNEQUAL—Redeem for 30 Minutes 2x XP and 15k Cash
- LEVEL UP—Redeem for a higher level 0.2
- FREE XP—Redeem for 30 Minutes 2x XP and 10K Cash
Unequal codes (expired)
These ragged codes no longer work.
- 1KLIKE—Redeem for a 30-minute Luck Boost
- GLOBAL LAUNCH OF MANARedeem it for a free XP Boost and 10K cash!
- LEVEL UP— Redeem it for a free level up!
- MANAUPDATERedeem it for a free XP Boost and 10K cash!
- CLUSTER— Redeem for 30K Free Cash and a Level Up!
- NOMOREALPHARedeem it for a free XP Boost and 10K cash!
- FREE MONEY— Redeem for 50K Free Cash!
Here is everything you need to know about unequal codes.
How to redeem ragged codes
Redeeming ragged codes is a quick and easy process.
- In the game, open the Menu at the top left of the screen.
- In the Menu, navigate to the codes tab symbolized by the twitter icon.
- Enter your codes in the text box exactly as shown in the list above.
- Press Get into on your keyboard to enjoy your rewards!
Where can you get more ragged codes?
Developers often give out codes during an update, event, or when a goal is met, such as reaching a specific number of likes. Some developers will place them directly in the game’s description or image to notify players when they are available. However, other developers may require you to follow them on their social media accounts, such as Twitter or Discord, to stay up to date. You can follow this experience on his Discord, Unequal. For your convenience, you can also bookmark this page and check back at any time to see when a new code has been added.
Why aren’t my ragged codes working?
There are several reasons why your codes may not work correctly. The main reason is that the codes may already be expired. Since the codes are regularly in and out of the game, they can expire without notice. We try to keep our lists up to date, but if you notice a change before we do, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll try to fix it as soon as possible.
It is also important to double check the spelling when entering the codes. They are almost always case sensitive, which means that the slightest typo could make them appear invalid. Make sure you type it exactly as shown in the list above or, if the game allows it, copy and paste to avoid problems.
What is uneven?
unEqual is an RPG adventure experience on Roblox inspired by the webcomic manga extraordinary. Explore an open world full of enemies and complete quests to level up and gain more skills and strength. Use the money earned to buy essential equipment or change your skills and compete to improve your skills. You can even take on other players online in PVP and put your skills to the test. With plenty of customization options, unique locations, and plenty of quests, there’s plenty to discover on your journey.
What are Rerolls in unEqual?
Rerolls allow you to change your abilities and run to a different one by chance. Like rolling a dice, what you’ll receive is totally random, which means it can be worse or better each time you try. Your skills and race determine the skills and type of magic you can use in battle, so you’ll want to try a higher rarity as much as possible to gain more strength. It will cost you 5,000 cash or R$35 to recast your ability, or you can use R$699 for a better roll. You can do this in the Reroll tab in the Menu. Replaying your run, found in your Stats menu, only costs R$60.
If you’re looking for codes for other games, we’ve got a bunch of them in our Roblox Game Codes mail! You can also get a lot of free stuff through our Roblox Promo Codes page.