Image via CD PROJEKT RED
If you have the Blood and Wine expansion for Witcher 3, you’ll want to get your hands on some Manticore Armor. This legendary armor comes with some pretty useful bonuses, like 26% resistance when it comes to piercing damage and 30% more critical hit damage chance. This is how you can get your own pair.
Obtaining the Manticore armor in Witcher 3
Manticore Armor is only available when playing on New Game+, so you’ll need to play through a second time before you focus on getting this armor. While crafting the set requires a few rare ingredients, the most crucial item is the crafting diagram that can be found on the quest. Scavenger Hunt: Grandmaster Manticore Gear. This quest is found in the Blood and Wine expansion and can be started by talking to Lazaro Lafargue.
Ingredients for Manticore Armor
To make Manticore Armor, you will also need:
- A T-shirt– Buy from a merchant in White Orchard, Novigrad, Gildorf District, or Kaer Trolde Harbor
- Two imbued Slyzard skins– Can be crafted from Cured Dragonborn Leather and Imbued Crystal
- Two enriched dimer plates: Craftable from two Dimeritium Ingots
- a monster brain: pulled by monsters
- a monster heart: pulled by monsters
Related: The best steel swords in Witcher 3 and where to find them
Once you have completed the Scavenger Hunter: Grandmaster Manticore Gear and you have successfully crafted your armor, you are ready to continue your adventures in Witcher 3.
Looking for more Witcher content in MyFullGames? Check out all the Witcher 3 barbershop locations, hairstyles, and beard styles.