The Spire of the Watcher dungeon has arrived with Season of the Seraph in Destiny 2. A team of guardians must enter this Warmind facility to stop a Vex assault that could spell doom for the system. But your efforts will not be in vain, as there is a lot of loot. Weapons, armor, and more await those brave enough to climb the tower.
Destiny 2 Spire of the Watcher loot
Watchman’s Needle Weapons
- hierarchy of needs exotic sun bow
- Seventh Seraph Carbine Kinetic Auto Rifle
- Seraph Seventh Officer Revolver kinetic hand cannon
- liminal vigil Kinetic Stasis Pistol
- wild flight Void Energy Grenade Launcher
- Long arm Arc Energy Scout Rifle
- terminal horizon electric arc machine gun
Related: All Destiny 2 Season 19 Season Challenges (Season of the Seraph)
Spire of the Watcher’s Armor
- Titan: TM-Cogburn
- Hunter: TM-Earp
- Sorcerer: TM-Moss
Watchman’s Spire Other Rewards
- In the sunset exotic sparrow
- Flight of Soteria Emblem
- pillory partition Emblem
Spire of the Watcher is a strange mix of Rasputin and Tex Mechanica. It’s a wild west theme set in a retro-futuristic facility where a cowboy fantasy takes place among killer robots. He’s a complete stranger, and yet he feels right at home in Destiny 2’s vast and rich history. So he saddles up, cowboy, and goes hunting for some loot.
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out Destiny 2 Season 19 Season Pass Rewards in MyFullGames.