Image via Bungie
If you choose to accept it, Part III takes what could have been a novel approach to a new exotic weapon and its catalyst and throws it into Destiny 2’s repetitive content machine. At least repeating this content adds a new Catalyst to the pulse rifle. exotic, Zero Review. Let’s get into it.
How to complete the third mission Revision Zero Catalyst in Destiny 2
- Go back to the Archimedean Annex and download a new crypto index.
- This mission can be launched from the HELM
- Travel to the EDZ for further instructions.
- He lands in Trostland, near where Devrim Kay is located.
- Crack the passcode encryption by completing patrols and defeating the combatants in the EDZ.
- You need 100 kills to progress through this. Run through a lost sector or two for the most efficient progress.
- Locate the deadlock in Trostland’s Terminus East Lost Sector and load the cipher.
- The stalemate is next to the loot chest at the end of the Lost Sector. Step back after using it as it will explode.
- Start Operation: Seraph’s Shield on Legend difficulty and find the schematic for the weapon.
- The third Exo is in the first boss fight room, where Haroktha, Scourge of the Helium Drinkers, first appears.
- Complete Operation: Seraph Shield on Legend difficulty to successfully obtain the catalyst.
- Finish the mission and get your third catalyst.
Related: Destiny 2 Deafening Whisper: God Rolls for PvE and PvP
What does Outlaw Refit Catalyst do?
The Outlaw Refit Catalyst works similarly to the Frenzy Refit Catalyst. Instead of quick kills that progressively increase reload speed over a short period, Outlaw Refit makes precision kills greatly reduce reload time without any sort of time limit.
For more Destiny 2 news, check out What Does the Eye of Another World Do in Destiny 2? Benefits and possible rolls in the professional gaming guides.