Screenshot from MyFullGames
Tulaytullah’s Remembrance is a five-star catalyst from Genshin Impact and is the Wanderer’s signature weapon. It’s a highly favored catalyst for characters who rely on normal Attack Damage, making it a pretty special option, but it can also be a massive damage boost when paired with the right carrier.
How to get Tulaytullah’s Memory in Genshin Impact
Tulaytullah’s Remembrance is a limited weapon that can only be obtained as long as it is shown in rate-up on the Epitome Summon banner, which you can use using Primogems and Intertwined Fates. As such, it must wait for it to turn and trace a personified Path to guarantee Tulaytullah’s Remembrance in the third pity.
Genshin Impact Tulaytullah Recall Stats
- basic attack: 48 to 674
- substate: Critical Damage (9.6 to 44.1 percent)
- Passive: last blue tear
- Normal attack speed increases by 10/12.5/fifteen/17.5/twenty percent. After the wielder unleashes an elemental ability, normal attack damage will increase by 4.8/6/7.2/8.4/9.6 percent every second for 14 seconds.
- After this character hits an opponent with a normal attack for this duration, the normal attack damage will increase by 9.6/12/14.4/16.8/19.2 percent. This augment can be activated once every 0.3 seconds.
- The maximum normal attack damage increase per single duration of the general effect is 48/60/72/84/96 percent. The effect will be removed when the wielder leaves the field, and using the elemental ability again will reset all damage buffs.
Related: How to change the name of your Scaramouche in Genshin Impact
Genshin Impact Tulaytullah’s Remembrance Ascension cost and materials
Below are all the Ascension materials needed for Tulaytullah’s Remembrance. They can be grown from the following:
- All spores, pollen, dust: Mushrooms in normal state (do not apply Electro or Pyro to mushrooms while farming)
- All Fungal Core: Activated or Singed Mushrooms (Applies Electro or Pyro to Mushrooms while farming)
- burning power: Tower of abject pride (Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday)
Ascension Phase 1
x3 mushroom spores
Inactivated Fungal Core x5
x5 Echo of Searing Power
Ascension Phase 2
x12 fungal spores
x18 inactivated fungal core
x5 Remnant Radiance of Searing Power
Ascension Phase 3
x9 luminescent pollen
Dormant Fungal Core x9
x9 Remnant Radiance of Searing Power
Ascension Phase 4
x14 luminescent pollen
x18 Dormant Fungal Core
x5 Dream of Burning Power
Ascension Phase 5
x9 Crystalline Cyst Powder
Robust Fungal Core x14
x9 Dream of burning power
Ascension Phase 6
x18 crystalline cyst powder
x27 robust fungal core
x6 Ancient Days of Searing Power
Who can use Tulaytullah’s Remembrance in Genshin Impact
Tulaytullah’s Remembrance is a DPS-focused catalyst that significantly increases the wearer’s normal attack damage. Only Wanderer fully embraces this archetype, making the weapon the best option for him. If you accidentally pull this weapon out, other characters can still use it due to its high base Attack and Critical substat, but its passive won’t necessarily come in handy.
With that being said, here are the characters that can use Tulaytullah’s Remembrance:
Check out our guide on Is Wanderer (Scaramouche) worth pulling in Genshin Impact? here at MyFullGames to help you decide if this nervous kid is a good fit for your team.