Kyurem returns to the Pokemon GO raids as we take a look at the second part of the Winter Holiday 2022 event. During that raid rotation you can battle the Legendary Pokemon’s Ice/Dragon type in raids where Shiny will be available. With this raid guide, you can build a team to take on Kyurem in Pokemon GO and find out its Shiny rate in raids.
Kyurm is in Pokemon Go. It is Niantic.
Make more clothes for your own.
The Pokebattler calculates all the Pokemon and moves and lists the top ten Kyurem counters as such:
- non-saxophone – bullet tithe, Meteor Mash & n.
- Terrakion: Double Kick, Holy Sword.
- Mega Blaziken: Counter, Concentration Blast.
- Keldeo: Low Kick, Sacred Sword!
- Metagross: Bullet plow, Meteor mash.
- Mega Latios : Dragon Splash, Dragon Claws, dragons.
- Mega Latias: Dragon Breath, Dragon Claw: Dragon Breath.
- Lucario: The Counter, the Aura Sphere.
- Mega Alakazam: Symbol and Dazzling Gleam.
- A force forcem: Counter, Dynamic Punch.
There are many people who wish to try and increase the number of enemies in the game. Sadly, a level outage of a powerful Dark Pokemon is a huge exercise for the most practiced players. Here are ten additional anti-Shadow and non-mega counters that can help take Kyurem off with ease.
- Conkeldurr: Conket, Dynamic Punch.
- Dialga: Metal Claw, Draco Meteor.
- Rhyperior: Smack Down, Rock Wrecker.
- Drawer: Symbol, Dynamic Punch.
- Zacian: Metal Claw, Playrough-Rough.
- G.G.: Metal Claw, Magnet Bomb, etc.
- Cobalion: Double Kick, Sacred Sword.
- Excadrill: The metal Claws of the ironhead, metal head.
- Gardevoir: Charm, Dazzling Gleam.
- Zekrom: Dragon Breath, Outrage.
How many trainers are needed?
Kyurem can be defeated with two trainers but if you don’t guarantee your top counters with full CP and the best moves, your best bet is having a few more players.
The easiest way to catch Pokemon is using the circle lock technique to win great or great throws, together with Golden Razz Berries. If you are a Shiny, then it is a guaranteed catch. Also use a gram-butter.
Note that Kyurem is slightly different from most Legendaries because of its unusually wide catch circle.
Shiny Odds & 100% IVs.
The Shinyrate of Legendary Pokemon is approximately 1 in 20.
The 100 percent IV Kyurem will have a CP of 2042 in a normal climate and 2553 in a strong climate.
Congratulations, fellow trainers!