Image by MyFullGames
With the new update for Anime Fighters Simulator, you can transfer passives from one character to another. To do that, you will need Passive Transfer Tokens, which can be tricky to get. In this guide, I will help you make Passive Transfer Tokens and tell you the steps to use them in Roblox Anime Fighers Simulator.
How to make Passive Transfer Tokens in Anime Fighters Simulator
To make the Passive Transfer Tokens in Anime Fighters Simulator, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Time Chamber by heading towards its building on the right side of where you start the game.
- Look for the Convert machine on the island and interact with it.
- Here you will see the options to convert your Passive Tokens and Requiem Passive Tokens into the Passive Transfer Tokkens.
- Lastly, press the Convert button to start the process to get the Passive Transfer Tokens.
Related: How to get the Lord of Creation mount in Anime Fighters – Roblox
How to use Passive Transfer Tokens in Anime Fighters Simulator
Once you have the tokens, it can be a little confusing to use them, so here are the steps to use the Passive Transfer Tokens.
- At the Time Chamber, look for the Passive Transfer Machine in front of the Convert machine.
- Interact with the machine to open up the menu.
- On the screen, select the character you want to transfer the passive from on the left side and the one you want to transfer to on the right.
- After that, hit the Token Transfer button to spend your Passive Transfer Tokens and give the passive to the character on the right.
If you want more Roblox guides, check How to get an Avatar Transformation in Anime Fighters Simulator and How to get Clone Tokens in Anime Fighters Simulator here on MyFullGames.