The Vampire Survivors Mirage Robe is one of the hardest things to unlock in the new Legacy of Moonspell DLC. After completing a series of lengthy tasks to obtain it, you’ll be able to turn the weapon into its powerful J’Odore upgrade by combining it with a specific item.
How to evolve Mirage Robe to J’Odore in Vampire Survivors: Legacy of the Moonspell?
The Mirage Robe can evolve in J’Odore after you’ve been set with a maximum Magnet passive element. To activate the evolution, you will first need to get your Mirage Robe to level 8 and your Magnet to level 2. Once both items have reached their higher ranks, you will be able to combine them by finding the J’Odore evolution. on a random chest drop.
Related: How to evolve to Summon Night in Vampire Survivors: Legacy of the Moonspell
How to get the Mirage tunic from Vampire Survivors?
Mirage Robe is unlocked After you survive 15 minutes in a race with baby onna. Although you’ll automatically be given access to the weapon after you get the new character, you’ll need to make it to the middle of a run to add it to your weapon pool permanently. If you do not have the Mirage Robe, you will first need to unlock Babi-Onna by completing the tasks below.
How to unlock Babi-Onna in Vampire Survivors: Legacy of Moonspell DLC?
Unfortunately, Babi-Onna is more of a late-game character in the new DLC, so you’ll need to invest quite a bit of time to get her. Not only will you need to unlock several characters first, but you’ll also need to craft a handful of weapons before it can be played. Below are the full steps that need to be completed to unlock Babi-Onna and her Mirage Robe weapon.
- Step 1: Find and open the coffin on Mount Moonspell to unlock Miang as a playable character.
- Step 2: Survive 15 minutes in a race with Miang Moonspell to unlock her Silver Wind weapon.
- Step 3: Evolve Silver Wind into Festive Winds by combining the weapon with a maximum passive item from Pummarola. Doing this will unlock Menya Moonspell at the character select screen.
- Step 4: Survive 15 minutes with Menya in a race to unlock her Four Seasons weapon.
- step 5: Evolves Four Seasons into Godai Shuffle by combining it with Max Spinach and Candelabrador. Doing this will give you access to Syuuto Moonspell as a playable character.
- step 6: Survive 15 minutes in a race with Syuuto to unlock the Summoning Night Weapon.
- step 7: Evolve Summon Night into Echo Night by combining it with a max doubler passive item. After completing this, you will finally unlock Babi-Onna and her starting weapon Mirage Robe.
Evolutionary Mirage Robe in J’Odore will to unlock McCoy-Oni Also, which will give you access to the new Vampire Survivors 100 Bocce weapon. Both Mirage Robe and J’Odore can be upgraded with X Beginning Arcana. If you choose the card at the start of the run, your character will be able to cast more mirages of himself.
Want to learn more about Vampire Survivors? If so, check out How to Evolve Four Seasons into Legacy of Moonspell in MyFullGames.