Image via SIE Santa Monica Studio
While the Treasure Map quests probably weren’t the reason God of War: Ragnarok was nominated for the 2022 Steam Awards, as well as for Game of the Year at the Game Awards, that doesn’t mean they aren’t a series of quests. fun secondaries that culminate in valuable items. However, these quests can vary in difficulty, with some of them being dozens of steps long. For example, the following guide will explain the Mining Glory treasure map side quest, starting with how to start the quest and showing where to find some good loot.
How to Complete Mining Glory in God of War Ragnarok
How to find the Mining Glory treasure map in God of War Ragnarok
Before you can find the treasure that Mining Glory offers, you must first find its treasure map. You need to have the Spear Draupnir to do so, so make sure you get that first. The following steps will guide you to find the map:
- First, head to Nidavellir and then to Nidavellir Town.
- Head to the end of Nidavellir Town and find the pillar with golden smoke coming out of it. It should be on your right, and you might be able to see a chest above it.
- Use your Draupnir Spear at the smoking point to give yourself a place to jump.
- Jump on the spear and then jump on the ledge.
- Behind the chest, there should be a treasure map on the ground that starts the Mining Glory quest.
Related: How to get Crackle of Bilskirnir in God of War Ragnarok
How to find the Mining Glory treasure in God of War Ragnarok
The next step will be to use the Mining Glory Treasure Map to locate the buried treasure at the end of this side quest. Buckle up, because this part of the mission includes many steps:
- First, head to the Mystic Gateway fast travel point in the Aurvangar Wetlands.
- Take the ferry to Sverd Sands and take the elevator down to The Applecore.
- Once out of the elevator, head down the path to the right until you find a Rope Frame.
- Use the rope frame to create a zip line and then use said zip line.
- At the end of the zip line, drop down the ledge in front of you and head right.
- Go straight on this path until you reach the smoking wall at the end.
- Use the Draupnir spear on the smoke point to create another jump point.
- Jump and move forward until you find a rock. Use the spear on the rock to destroy it.
- On the way, there will be a dead end, but you can use Chaos Blades to go through it.
- At the end of the path, there will be a gold chain. Kick it and go downstairs, but be prepared for a Troll boss fight if you haven’t been here before.
- Once you defeat the troll, find the crawl space in the room and head to it.
- Once you get it, head into the room and open the big double doors.
- Through these doors, head immediately to the right. You should see a wall with a drop that you can hug to walk.
- Once past this, follow the path and keep to the left. Use your Chaos Blades to jump through the gap ahead.
- Follow the spiral path, ignoring the first dropdown on the right. You want to take the second dropdown with the bridge.
- When you land on the bridge, immediately turn 180 degrees. Ahead, you will see a path to the left and right. Take the right path.
- Head down this path and ignore the first opening you see before taking the second opening on the right. The buried treasure will be right after this opening in the ground!
Do you want more information about God of War: Ragnarok? Check out How to Get Hardened Remnants in God of War Ragnarok and How to Get Glowing Embers in God of War Ragnarok from MyFullGames!