Fortnite Break The Curse event is in full swing, and one of the latest event quests requires you to collect three Epic or better items within 20 seconds of landing from the Battle Bus. Although this Fortnite challenge is self-explanatory, completing it isn’t as easy as it sounds.
This is because you have a very low chance of encountering an item with an Epic or greater rarity in such a short span of time in the game. But worry not, as we’ve got you covered with a guaranteed way to find and collect three Epic or better items within 20 seconds of landing in Fortnite.
- If you’re a fan of Fortnite, check out our list of the best games like Fortnite to play with friends
How to collect Epic or better items within 20 seconds of landing in Fortnite
The easiest way to complete this challenge is to land near the Rumble ruins and loot the Kinetic Boomerang. It’s an Epic weapon introduced as a part of the Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3 update, and you can find it on boomerang stands scattered around the Chapter 4 Season 3 map. We’ve also marked the exact locations in the above image for your convenience.
However, the quest is not over yet, as it requires you to collect three Epic or better items. Thankfully, you can also complete the objective in different matches, which means you’ll have to repeat this process two more times. Once you complete the core objective, the challenge will be marked as completed, and you will be rewarded with Cursed Energy which you can eventually use to unlock the rewards.
While you’re here, make sure to check out the next set of Fortnite Break the Curse event quests, releasing on August 17 at 9 AM ET:
- Damage opponents within 15 seconds of using Hollow Purple or Straw Doll Technique 0/1000
- Collect cursed Meowscles dolls 0/3
- Purchase or upgrade weapons in different matches 0/5
- Damages opponents within 30 seconds of landing from the Battle Bus 0/250
- Travel distance in the air after landing 0/2000
- Hold 4 weapons of Legendary rarity or better at once 0/1
- Assist in damaging opponents farther than 30 meters away 0/2000
- Visit different named locations 0/5
- Damage opponents using sniper rifles or DMRs 0/750
- Eliminate opponents 0/15
That’s everything you need to know about completing this challenge. Before you leave, make sure to check out the rarest skins you can currently find in Fortnite. For more Fortnite guides, keep reading GGRecon.