Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4 has plenty of exciting new features to experience, from new and unvaulted weapons to fun new collabs like Khaby Lame and Ahsoka Tano. With the new Heist theme, we’re going to witness a ton of new dynamics, especially with bosses on the prowl, turrets, and even more vaults to crack. If you haven’t already jumped into the action, here’s a look at everything included in this season’s update!
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4 Update Patch Notes
The vampire Kado Thorne is slowly taking over the island with his prime estate full of luxurious goods. He has them locked down tight with security of all types. You’ll find three new big Named Locations on the island, as well as a few returning ones that are a bit different now that he has captured them:
- Sanguine Suites
- Relentless Retreat
- Eclipsed Estate
- Rumble Ruins
- Slap Juice Factory
- MEGA City
- Rocket Ram: A ram with a rocket on it, used to make a quick getaway or break through objects and players
- Business Turret: A turret disguised as a briefcase but transforms when thrown, used to control an area with an automatic lock-on-fire system
- Heist Bag: A duffel bag filled with all the heist necessities that works like a loot container; it has a chance to drop healing supplies, ammo, Rocket Rams, Business Turrets, Crash Pad Jr., Remote Explosives, and more
Related: Where to get Rocket Rams in Fortnite
- Infiltrator Pump Shotgun
- Scoped Burst SMG
- Twin Mag Assault Rifle
- Midas’ Drum Gun
- TNTina’s Ka-Boom Bow
- Ocean’s Bottomless Chug Jug
- Kit’s Charge Shotgun
- Kit’s Shockwave Launcher
- Zyg and Choppy’s Ray Gun
- The Foundation’s MK-Seven Assault Rifle
- Gunnar’s Stinger SMG
- Remote Explosive
- Suppressed Sniper Rifle
- Suppressed Pistol
- Sharp Tooth Shotgun
- Maven Auto Shotgun
- Havoc Suppressed Assault Rifle
- Thermal DMR
- Combat SMG
- Heisted Breacher Shotgun (Exotic)
- Heisted Accelerant Shotgun (Exotic)
- Heisted Run ‘N’ Gun SMG (Exotic)
- Shadow Tracker (Exotic)
- Shockwave Grenades
- Nitro Fang: A speedy vehicle featured in multiple different styles, one being a pizza car facade. It is equipped with a handbrake for making quick turns and getaways in a flash.
Chapter 4 Season 4 also includes some brand new augments to help your heist go as seamlessly as possible. Plus, you’ll see some returning augments as well, perfect for any situation.
- On the Go Bag: ANY container you open will have an item that would be in a Heist Bag
- Sniper Striker: Snipers give Siphon upon damaging enemies
- Ammo Drop: Not only grants ammo, but also makes it so that enemies drop more ammo than usual
- First Shotgun: Your Shotguns will deal increased damage on the first shot
- Pistol Salvo: Your Pistols will have a reduced fire rate but increased damage
- Fast Fisher: Swim faster and instantly loot fishing spots when you swim through them
- Light Fingers
- First Assault
- Steady Hands
- SMG Sign Off
- More Parkour
- Rarity Check
- Sprint Lines
- Medium Ammo Acquired
- Mud Warrior
- Scope Salvo
Along with new weapons, augments, and locations, there are also some bigger features coming to the island, including a new way to track the storm and a new Survivor Medal system where you’ll be able to earn a unique reward.
There are now various Forecast Towers spread around the map, and upon defeating the head guard in the tower, you can collect the keycard to download Storm info. This will inform you of future storm circles that will appear as you play the match.
Similar to the rankings of competitive matches, you can now earn Survivor Medals while playing any Battle Royale mode. These medals are given to you for outlasting and eliminating a certain amount of other players each match. You will upgrade your medal rarity by completing Survivor quests. There are seven Survivor Medal rarities in total:
Reaching the Common rarity will reward you with the Prized Llama Back Bling. Your Prized Llama can change styles with each progressive rarity you manage to obtain. However, your quests will also get more difficult with each rarity you reach as well. Only the best of the best players will be able to show off a Mythic Llama Back Bling, so do your best to survive as long as you can in each match and earn as many eliminations as possible.
With this season update, you will also be able to collect a variety of different character skins from the Battle Pass, including fun collabs with a social media Icon and Star Wars, and new unique heist characters as well:
- Khaby Lame
- Nolan Chance
- Piper Pace
- Fish Thicc
- Kado Thorne
Related: How to Unlock Khaby Lame Skin in Fortnite
With the new season for Ranked, all players’ rankings will be reset. Players will have to play at least one match to get a ranking and then continue to rank up from there. Although they have stated, “Your performance in your first match does not determine your initial rank placement.” This means your first Ranked match will only be a starting point for you and allow you to be matched with similarly skilled players.
The following items will also be excluded from competitive tournaments:
- Kit’s Shockwave Launcher
- Shockwave Grenades
- Nitro Fang
- On The Go Bag Reality Augment
This is everything included in Fortnite’s Chapter 4 Season 4 update patch notes. If you want to know more about all there is to see in this new season, check out our other guides and hop into the game today to get in on the action!
Looking for more MyFullGames Fortnite content? Check out our guides on Where to find Heist Bags in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4 or How to get the Kado Thorne Skin in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4!