Image via Activision
The Season 3 update in the Call of Duty Warzone 2 DMZ brought several changes to the game, including new items and equipment. Some of the new equipment added to the game are the new backpacks and the new plate carriers. Here’s how to use all the new Plate Carriers and Backpacks in the Call of Duty Warzone 2 DMZ.
All New Backpacks in Call of Duty Warzone 2 DMZ
There are two new backpacks introduced with the Season 3 update in Call of Duty Warzone 2 DMZ. Secure and Scavengers backpacks are now available in-game, and these two work differently to enhance the DMZ experience. In this game mode, you will have to complete various missions and these new items will help you.
- safe backpack: Secure backpacks store the essential items and equipment you collect on different runs. Items not carried by your active duty soldier, non-contraband weapons, are locked in inventory and do not convert to XP at the end of a match. Safe backpacks can be obtained through the barter system. you will have to gather an electric drill, a can of gasolineand one gold skull to get the backpack safe.
- Scavenger Backpack: The Scavenger Backpack is useful for those who prefer to carry a lot of valuable items, including loot. Basically, this item removes the third weapon slot found on the Medium and Large Backpacks, but also adds additional slots for picking up items. This helps players easily complete quests when they have to quickly add or remove multiple items. The Scavenger Backpack can be easily picked up using the barter system available at the Buy Station. You can get the Scavenger backpack in exchange for A battery, a canned foodand two cans of gun cleaning oil.
Related: What does DMZ mean in CoD?
All New Plate Carriers in Call of Duty Warzone 2 DMZ
There are four types of Plate Carriers introduced in the Season 3 update for the Call of Duty Warzone 2 DMZ and they are as follows:
- three plates Tempered plate carrier: Obtain from the barter system in exchange for two regular documents, a classified document and a confidential document.
- three plates Revive plate carrier: Obtain from the Barter system in exchange for three bandages, a liquor and a watch.
- three plates communications plate carrier: Get from the barter system in exchange for two hard drives, two batteries and a soothing hand cream.
- three plates Stealth plate carrier: Obtain from the barter system in exchange for two electrical components, a comic and a game console.
The unique bartering system in the DMZ allows you to easily get these new gear, and they definitely help to complete multiple missions in a few runs.
Wondering how to use keys in DMZ? Check out the DMZ Hotel Clerk’s Fridge Key Location: War Zone 2 or the DMZ Lieutenant’s Briefcase Key Location: War Zone 2