If you’ve been wandering the land of Baldur’s Gate 3 and have recognised a voice or two on your travels, but can’t quite put your finger on who it is, we’ve got a list of the voice actors playing the different characters found throughout the land of Faerûn.
The cast of voice actors in Baldur’s Gate 3 is immense, featuring plenty of talented thespians. If you’re a big fan of the game, but are still trying to work out just who voices Lae’zel, for example, we’ve got a full breakdown of Baldur’s Gate 3’s cast of characters below.
Baldur’s Gate 3 voice actor list
Image via Larian Studios
There are many talented cast members in the lineup of Baldur’s Gate 3 voice actors, including Critical Role’s Matt Mercer and Resident Evil Village’s Neil Newbon. Be prepared, though: as Baldur’s Gate 3 is a huge RPG, there’s an equally massive cast list:
- Adam Diggle – Dror Ragzlin
- Amelia Tyler – Narrator
- Ash Rizi – Aradin
- Brian Bowles – Sceleritas Fel
- Bryony Corrigan – Nine Fingers / Estra Stir
- Charlotte Sparey – Arabella
- Chris Kaye – Connor / Ito / Silver
- Cohh Canarge – Naaber
- Dave Jones – Halsin
- Devora Wilde – Lae’zel
- Emma Gregory – Minthara
- Enzo Squillino Jr. – Mystic Carrion / Tut Thistlebog / Toadbreath / Tairn / Erdrad
- Gavan O’Connor-Duffy – Barbarian
- George Naylor – Demir
- George Taylor – Rolan
- Holly-Marie Michael – Sazza
- Jason Isaacs – Lord Enver Gortash
- Jacqui Bardelang – Duergar / Goblin
- Jennifer English – Shadowheart
- J.K Simmons – General Ketheric Thorm
- Joseph Capp – Nere
- Kate O’Rourke – Derryth Bonecloak
- Lanre Malaolu – Wyll
- Lynsey Murrell – Warrior
- Matt Addis – Glut
- Matthew Mercer – Minsc
- Rebecca Hanssen – Alfira
- Maggie Robertson – Orin the Red
- Nathan Collins – Cal
- Neil Newbon – Astarion
- Oliver Cubill – Tra’an
- Rosie Jones – Bex / Nadira / Elegis / Silfy / Owl Bear Cub
- Samantha Béart – Karlach
- Stefan Chanyaem – Barnabus
- Stephen Hogan – Volo
- Tim Downie – Gale
- Tracy Wiles – Jaheira
- Vesela Delcheva – Alfira (singing voice)
That’s a huge cast with some talented actors behind it.
What are some of these actors known for?
Image via Nintendo
Voicing Minsc, Matthew Mercer is known for a lot of video game roles. He’s been MacCready in Fallout 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening’s Chrom, and The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom’s Ganondorf in the past.
What’s more, there’s Jason Isaacs lending his acting chops to Baldur’s Gate 3 – who many will recognise as having played Lucius Malfoy in the Harry Potter movie franchise.
Additionally, J.K. Simmons is J. Jonah Jameson in Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse, and he additionally won an Oscar for Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role for Fletcher in the Oscar-winning Whiplash. It’s kind of a big deal that an award-winning actor like Simmons is in the cast of a video game.
So that’s a full breakdown of the voice actors who bring these fantastic characters to life in Baldur’s Gate 3. For more on Larian Studios’ latest RPG, check out our Baldur’s Gate 3 homepage, or check out the best Warlock build in Baldur’s Gate 3.