If you have a mole, it’s “Good riddance!” There is a very simple way to set up a ride-on farm. Achievement where you need to hit 53,600 rad. You should be able to set it up in a few minutes and AFK around 3k kills in an hour.
Quick Ridden Farming Tala Guide
Requirements and decks
If you have gold, you can use his blood with a razor to kill Ridden during AFK. You won’t run out of time if you keep pressing your melee key, which you can do by using the rubber band around R2 on the controller. This setup will only take a few minutes and will cost you about 3K an hour.
Gold blood with razor wire will quickly eliminate recruitment difficulty. The mandatory cards here are Glass Cannon, Mathhead, Slugger, Brazen, Hazard Pay, Share of Wealth, Compound Interest, Utility Belt, Belt Clip, Tool Belts. The rest can be up to you.
Card – Reasoning
- Glass cannon – The glass cannon damage card is the only thing stronger than the razor wire. Things that affect bullets will not affect razor wire damage.
- Meathead, Slugger, Brazen – AFK melee does not waste any abilities.
- Risk payment, wealth sharing, compound interest – To buy a lot of razor wire for a lot of copper.
- Utility belt, belt clip, tool belt. – Having more fast slots makes setup faster when you can use 4-5 razor wires at a time instead of 1.
Acts 1-4 The Crossing
- To play with bots only you need to play in offline mode.
- Select the recruitment difficulty.
- Act 1 Select Map 4 called “The Crossing”.
Razor Wire Setup
- Buy piles of razor wire and drop them on the ground. When you run out of money, open the door and start putting (I think the shop in the safe room has a timer that starts after you open the door, so you have to put your razors before you start putting All strings must be purchased. This takes some time).
- If there is a razor upgrade, buy it too, it makes the razor wire bigger.
- Place the razor wire outside the door so the rod has to pass through it to get to you.
Run out over the yellow pipes to blow up the gas tank to start the gang. Run back to the safe room and wait for all your bots to come back inside. Pinging the back of the safe room helps with this.
Pick up a bat from the weapons table and position yourself so you’re against the left wall and attach the rubber band to your controller so you keep swinging. Even if you get blasted by an exploding rod, the razor wire will be getting most of the kills for you. Melee is just so you don’t run out of AFK time.
You should get around 2.5k-3.5k kills an hour.
Note: After an hour it usually lags pretty badly but I managed to farm for about 2 hours to get over 7K kills. If you can’t stand the break, you can just set up another run. I always finished the race properly by jumping into the water, handling each boat, and jumping them all into the water.