VALORANT Update 7.07 Patch Notes are here, detailing all the latest changes to the game, including competitive changes, map updates, and bug fixes for Agents, Premier Mode, and more.
VALORANT has a small patch for this update, though it’s managed to stay fresh for three years thanks to Riot Games’ constant update schedule. This allows major changes such as new agents, maps, or meta overhauls to be rolled out. the game more regularly.
So, if you’re looking for coverage of the latest patch, check out the VALORANT Update 7.07 patch notes below for when it’s releasing and all the changes.
When is VALORANT update 7.07 released?
VALORANT Update 7.07 will be released worldwide. October 3, 2023. Tuesday is VALORANT’s main patch day, though the changes aren’t available to everyone around the world until early the next day.
While we don’t have an exact time when the patch will drop, here are the general release times for VALORANT updates, so you have an idea of when your game will start getting updated:
- 3 – 6 AM BST
- 10 AM – 2 PM EST
- 7 – 11 AM PST
- 4 – 7 CEST
- 11 AM – 3 PM AEST
- 1 – 4 PM NZST
Summary of VALORANT Patch 7.07
VALORANT update 7.07 is one. Small screws For the game, with one significant change Changing a classification restriction About five stacks were created in ranked mode in the 7.06 patch.
Most of the other changes consisted of bug fixes, such as a patch for Inappropriate surround sound This can happen randomly, a fix for a cipher that allows this. Ultimate to fully mobilize Even if he dies, and Premier Mode fixes overtime.
Full VALORANT Update 7.07 Patch Notes
After listening to your feedback, we’ve decided to remove the recent rank restriction to 5 stacks that was implemented in patch 7.06. We know how important it is to play with your friends and you need flexibility to do so.
Initially, the rank restriction was done to prevent people from illegally reaching the highest ranks like Radiant. In the end, we felt that your ability to be flexible with your 5 stack was more important than the small number of people who misused this exploit.
However, we still recognize that boosting is a threat to competitive integrity and are working on an appropriate long-term solution that doesn’t affect your ability to play with friends in 5 Stacks.
- Updated the destruction VFF for the destructible door panels on the middoors/garage to make it easier to see when falling.
- Enabled multi-threaded rendering for discrete Intel GPUs and reduced the required CPU core count
In patch 7.06, we fixed a bug that allowed surround sound for game tie output when certain conditions were met, but surround mixing was untested and unsupported. VALORANT currently only supports stereo and mono sound output.
- To simulate surround sound on headphones, we present an HRTF configuration. We do not recommend combining the in-game HRTF setting with your surround sound virtualization software at the same time as this will result in double processing.
- Note that other surround sound virtualization software cannot extract surround sound information from a stereo mix
- The cipher
- Neural Steal (X) now completes even if Cipher dies after casting.
- You can be blinded by seeing the flash through the Cypher’s Spycam (E) as the round ends
- Dizzy’s (E) enemy detection range is now correctly reduced while within Viper’s Pit (X) ability.
- Fixed an issue where the attacking team had priority over the defending team in the overtime vote
- Fixed a bug where a second timer bar would appear after the “Choose Side” vote ended.
- Fixed a bug where some scenarios would cause overtime priority votes later in the following round.
That’s all for our VALORANT Update 7.07 Patch Notes breakdown, and now you know all about the latest changes to the game.
For more VALORANT guides, stay tuned to GGRecon. Alternatively, check out the best VALORANT Crosshair cheats to improve your aim.