Image via Roblox Survive the Killer
You have played Friday the 13th? Are you looking for a way to play it on Roblox? Well, you’re in luck—survive the killer is exactly that! In this adventure-style horror experience, players are given a random roll of either Innocent or Murderous and sent to play their part. If you’re the killer, you might be wondering if you can change your weapon. The answer: yes! So how do you unlock new weapons quickly? With codes! Just make sure to watch out for Jason while typing these codes!
Each Survive the Killer code listed below unlocks a unique skin for either a Knife or Slycer, which can only be obtained by using said code, making them exceptionally rare and sought after. If you’re hoping to get all the codes in this experience, be sure to check this article regularly – we update this list as soon as new codes appear!
If you’re looking for more Roblox content to browse while you wait for new Survive the Killer codes, check out some of our other code lists, including Roblox Murder Mystery 2 Codes, Roblox Survive a Plane Crash Codes, or Roblox The Codes. Escape Story.
List of all Survive the Killer codes
Updated July 17, 2022
Added a new code!
Survive Killer Codes (Working)
Here’s a look at all the Survive the Killer codes that work.
- PARASITE—Redeem for Ye Olde Slycer (New)
- OOPSIES—Redeem for a 1 hour XP boost (New)
Survive the Killer Codes (expired)
These Survive the Killer codes have expired and no longer work.
- NEW YEAR—Redeem for a 1 hour XP boost
- SNOWMAN—Exchange for the Minty Hook weapon
- omgfinally—Redeem for 100 gems
- BOO—Exchange for the Dark Fiend Knife
- DESYNC—Redeem for the Broken Clock Knife
- LUCKY2022—Redeem for Cookie Cutter Slycer
- SANTA CLAUS – Redeem for Santa Hat Slycer
- HAPPY NEW YEAR – Redeem for New Year 2022
- 900M – Redeem for 900M Slycer
- HALLOWVEMBER – Redeem for Friendly Spirits Knife
- 800M – Redeem for 800M Slycer
- jumping – Redeem for the Jumping Bug Knife
- 700M – Redeem for 700M Slycer
- PRIDE – Redeem for the Knife of Pride
- lucky carving knife -LUCKY2021
- Heartbreak Knife: cupid2021
- Clover Carving Knife: LUCKY2020
- Rusty Dagger: FRIDAY THE 13TH
- 10 Million Celebration Knife: 10M
- Heartbreak Knife: CUPID
- Hollowed Moon Knife: CREEPY2020
- Holiday knife: HAPPY HOLIDAYS
- Burlap Brute Chains: FULL MOON
- Cheeseworth Cheese Chopper: CHEESE
- Serrated saw knife: SAW BLADE
- 300k knife: Which is the code?
- Gold Knife Ribbons: that’s a lot of views
- Twisting Dagger: TORTUOUS
- Happy’s Circus Knife, 50 Coins and 100 XP: KILLERCRAZE
- Chucky’s Rattle Knife: CHUCKY
- Spoon knife: SPOON
- Purple striped knife: MASHED POTATOES
- Sunlit Crystal Knife: TRADE WHEN
- mended knife: CRATESSOON
- Test knife: PROOF
- 100 coins and 50 XP: 5 MILLION
Frequently asked questions about surviving the killer
Here is everything you need to know about Survive the Killer and Survive the Killer codes.
How to redeem Survive the Killer codes
Fortunately, it is a very simple process to redeem codes on survive the killer!
- To get started, launch Survive the Killer
- As soon as it loads, find and select the Twitter icon with the word codes under it
- The rounds start quite quickly, so you’ll only have a short amount of time to find the right button and enter the codes.
- Click on the area that says Enter the code here and enter one of the codes below
- Once you have entered the code, press Redeem to receive your free reward!
How do I get more Survive the Killer codes?
As with most experiences, updates to Survive the Killer aren’t released on a set schedule, so unfortunately there’s no way of knowing exactly when or where more codes will be released. The best way to stay updated on codes is to check this article regularly, join Survive the Killer Discord server, and join Slyce Entertainment, the development team behind Survive the Killer, roblox group.
Why aren’t my Survive the Killer codes working?
Not all Roblox codes are active for the same amount of time, which means some expire exceptionally quickly and can even become inactive after 24 hours or less! If you try to enter a code and it says expired code, that code is no longer active and is unfortunately no longer redeemable. There is nothing you can do to fix this problem, you just can’t get the code. If you try to write code and it says invalid code, however, this means that you probably misspelled your code or didn’t use capitalization correctly. If this happens, try retyping and re-entering the code one more time, making sure you copy it exactly as written!
What is Survive the Killer?
Survive the Killer, as the name suggests, is an experience with one main goal: to survive the killer. Unless, of course, you are the killer, in which case your goal is to kill everyone else! As mentioned in the first graphic of this article, Survive the Killer is very reminiscent of Friday the 13th, but it even has some similarities to Roblox’s experiences within the Murder Mystery series. Run, hide, solve puzzles, and work with those around you to survive and escape before it’s too late!
If you’re looking for codes for other games, we’ve got a ton of them in our Roblox Game Codes post! You can also get a ton of free stuff through our Roblox promo codes page.