Saddle up everyone, because The Sims 4 Horse Ranch Expansion Packwhich was revealed after several leaks earlier – is getting closer to its release date by the day.
Whether you’re looking forward to seeing what new worlds we’re exploring or more interested in CAS and building/buying items, EA has shared. enough I to wait The Sims 4 Horse Ranch.
It’s been a whirlwind for releases. The Sims 4 So far, with the Book Nook and Grunge Revival kits both dropping in June, all new items have been added to decorate your Sims’ homes and clothing for them to show off their unique style. Next, we had a new sims delivery. Express is adding an R&B station – but that wasn’t all there was to it. Sims This month shows, either.
With the previous leak of the next The Sims 4 While the expansion pack looks perfect, what we didn’t see was a preview of the new world we’ll be exploring. Horse farm – So read on for whatever details Maxis has shared played Reveal trailers, from screenshots to reviews of those all-important horses.
When is The Sims 4 Horse Ranch Expansion Pack Released?
gave Release date for The Sims 4 Horse Ranch Expansion Pack is 20 July 2023, on PC, Mac, and consoles – that means we have less than a month until summers can take their Sims (and their horses!) out on the open trail.
Price of Horse Ranch Expansion Pack for The Sims 4
As is standard for expansion packs. The Sims 4, Horse farm It will cost $39.99/£34.99..
Chestnut Ridge World and Lot Sizes in The Sims 4 Horse Ranch
The expansion pack’s new world is called Chestnut Ridge.which seems to be inspired by the “Great American West”. A post from the team.
Chestnut Ridge has it. Three different neighborhoods To explore: New Appaloosa, Riders Glen, and Galloping Gulch. Within them, there are tomorrows 13 lots From a small 15×20 lot to a large 64×64 lot. There are different sizes available:
- Galloping Gulch: 15×20, 50×50, 20×20
- New Appaloosa: 40×30, 20×20, three 30×20
- Ryder’s Glen: Two 20×30, 30×30, 64×64, 30×40
Speaking to the world during a press event, Sim Guru Popcorn said that in Chestnut Ridge, “neighborhoods have created large open spaces for horses to roam. Especially the gulch.”
You’ll be able to take your horse on long rides, and if you’re out all day, you may also need to pack some food and camping gear. The team has implemented secret areas to explore, some of which will be rabbit holes including mysterious ones Dry Horse Cave The trail
All horse competitions and horse skills in The Sims 4 Horse Ranch
New Appaloosa is a slightly more urban area, where you’ll find a hotel lobby, a few starter homes, shopping areas and an equestrian center where you can compete with your horses. These competitions fall under the following categories.
- Barrel racing
- Endurance race
- Western Joy Race – Where your horse’s comfort comes first.
As you progress through the different sections and start earning plaques and simulions, you’ll move towards the ultimate horse competition and the prestige that comes with it.
Horseback riding is a skill that will take some practice. At first, you will be able to walk. During later levels, you will be able to increase your riding speed and canter. There are animations to show the progression of your riding skills and it’s not uncommon for Sims to fall off their horses in the early stages.
New CAS and Gameplay Features in The Sims 4 Horse Ranch
As Max shared in a Blog post Here’s what Summers can expect. Horse farmwe’ll be able to do everything from attending horse-riding competitions to raising baby goats and sheep – apparently no different than critters. Cottage living.
During a press event, we also got an extra look at what else Simmers in has to offer. Horse farm – So here’s everything we know will arrive in the expansion so far:
- A community board in the world lets you do things like this. Hiring a farm handtake jobs, and learn about the world.
- Ranch Hands can help clean up, fix broken furniture, feed and care for your animals, and generally keep them happy.
- Oh NEW LOT CHALLENGE – Try to stop the spread of prairie grass because it takes too much.
- Breeding, rescuing, or purchasing horses – This can be done through the Community Board or Equestrian Centre which serves as the hub for everything horse-related, including horse competitions.
- Chestnut Ridge is like a town center. Cottage livingWhere you can buy groceries and clothes.
Click to enlarge.
- Craft Nectar By stomping on fruit, and growing it into a (stackable!) nectar rack.
- Can make different types like fruit nectar, grape nectar, and trash. Secret Sims will also have their own special versions of Nectar!
- Customizable options for horse tacksuch as bridles and saddle pads, feature options for Western and English riding styles.
- Horse field signs Which can be customized with different pieces and deco slots. Some options are closed until you become more proficient with your horses.
- the birds Can spawn in-game, and even unlock unique features not otherwise available in CAS.
- Can ride horses. By children as well as adult sims.
- Horses have their own skills.: Agility, Endurance, Jumping and Temperament.
- Horses and Foals can be created and customized in CAS. – Up to 30 real-world races are available and can have 3 traits.
- Customizable forehead lock, hoof feathers, tail, coat color and pattern with the return of the paint mode color wheel. The Sims 4 Cats and Dogs.
- Oh Unicorn horn Horses can also be added, changing their sound slightly.
- Indoor horse stalls and outdoor pens
- Large rubber balls that horses and colts can play with.
Click to enlarge.
- Mini goats and sheep That you can milk and shear.
- New cowpoke group dance animation.
- Prairie Grass (removeable) that can be turned into hay for your horse.
- Packs include food, items, and more. CAS clothing that reflects Native American culture.Like Wild Nut Soup, Bison Stew and Three Sisters Chili.
- Two new features of human sim: Lover of farming and horses.
- Two new wishes: Championship rider and expert nectar maker.
- Western themed clothing And Sims assets, along with a new mustache, a layered wild rag neck that will cover many low-collar pieces and dirty swatch variations.
Click to enlarge.
- A new one ‘count the sheep’ Conversations to help send your Sims to sleep
- A multitude of different Mini sheep and goat colored swings. Including the colors of the rainbow.
- Barn doors which are large enough for horses.
- Two new social events – these are Farm Animal Day Where you can show off your animals for prizes, and Farm gathering Events where you can host a party on your ranch.
- Horses can come back as ghosts. when they die.
Horse breeds and CAS customization in The Sims 4
Like the addition of these furry friends in 2017 Cats and dogs expansion packThe Sims 4 has horses. Very At will, and 8 will take up one of the slots. Available for home.
During a press event for the horse ranch, we got a glimpse of some of the breeds that will be on offer. Here’s all we know so far:
- American Paint Horse
- American Saddlebred
- Australian Stock Horse
- Galliners Cob
- American Standard Bread
While we don’t yet know all the default horses that can be selected in CAS, there are. More than 30 species Available with a host of customization options. These options include features like their forelock, hoof feathers, tack and more.
What traits will horses have in The Sims 4?
Horse traits we have seen so far. The Sims 4 are:
- Free spirit
Birds can inherit traits from their parents and there is a secret trait that can only be obtained through field breeding.
The Sims 4 Horse Ranch Expansion Pack trailer and screenshots
Check the screenshots below to know about CAS and build/buy items arrival The Sims 4 with Horse farmor keep scrolling for the reveal trailer to be released on June 22, 2023:
For a complete look at everything featured so far Horse farmbe sure to check out the reveal trailer below:
On 6 July 2023 The Sims The team dropped a brand new ‘Feature Overview’ trailer, revealing more insight into what both Sims and Horses will be able to achieve. Horse farm.
Featuring a look at Foals, Nectar, the world of Chestnut Ridge, and Sims taking care of Mini Goats and Sheep, there’s a lot to be excited about. Horse farm – And it looks like horses can be ghosts too! Check out the full trailer below:
Rockin’ Rancher Digital Content for Horse Ranch in The Sims 4
As has been the trend with many expansion packs. The Sims 4 Lifecycle, the players who buy. The Sims 4 Horse Ranch DLC Between June 22 And 31 August 2023 will Receive three additional items. To use within your game, the following are:
- ’63 Twilight Notes resonant guitar
- Softly spoken and petals
- Rockin’ Star Chair
So, that’s everything you need to know about the upcoming Horse Ranch expansion pack. The Sims 4 – Will you be picking up this DLC once it launches?
While you’re here, be sure to check us out. Sims Homepage for all the latest news and guides.