Warzone 2 And Modern Warfare 2 Amazon Prime rewards are available for July and this time, there’s an entire Rat Pack bundle for you to claim.
Activision is offering the chance to unlock the WSOW Rat Pack bundle, which was controversial when it was initially released. the game.
The cosmetic turns you into a giant human rat and also includes blueprints for two powerful weapons worth adding to your collection.
So, if you want to get your hands on the Rate Pack bundle through Amazon Prime. MW2 And Warzone 2We’ve got you covered.
How to get Rat Pack Bundle in MW2 and Warzone 2
gave Modern Warfare 2 And Warzone 2 Rat Pack Bundle Amazon Prime offer available. Claim between July 20 and August 24.
To unlock these cosmetics, you have to be one. Amazon Prime Member And there is Linked your account to Twitch.. This will allow you to claim Twitch Prime rewards for different games.
To unlock MW2 and Warzone 2 Rat Pack Bundle, simply follow the steps below:
- Visit the Warzone 2 and MW2 Prime Gaming page here.
- Click ‘Get In-Game Content’ on the World Series of Warzone Rate Pack Bundle.
- Log in to your Amazon account that has activated Prime.
- Link your activation account to your Amazon Prime account.
- Claim content and cosmetics should be available in your CoD collection!
When you’ve claimed the Rat Pack Bundle. MW2 And Warzone 2 It should be added to your items immediately, so make sure it’s how it looks in-game.
What is included in the MW2 and WZ2 Rat Pack Bundle?
The WSOW Rat Pack bundle in MW2 and Warzone 2 includes a long list of cosmetics as well as the iconic human rat skin.
Here’s everything included in the Amazon Prime bundle:
- Cheesy – Reyes Operator vol
- Spicy Meatballs – Raal MG LMG Weapon Blueprint
- Cheesin’ – Vel 46 SMG Weapon Blueprint
- You are a rat – sticker
- Suited for Ghost – Calling Card
- Rat Pack – Loading screen
- Gotcha – mark
- Double XP: 1 hour
- Double Weapon XP: 1 hour
So, that’s exactly how to claim the WSOW Rat Pack Bundle. MW2 And Warzone 2 By Prime Gaming.
For more Modern Warfare 2 guides, keep reading GGRecon.