Image via Epic Games
Welcome to Fortnite, a world filled with exciting fights and imaginative experiences. Twitch Drops are your ticket to success if you’re trying to enhance your gaming experience with cool cosmetics and free rewards! Twitch Drops allow you to earn exclusive rewards just by watching your favorite Fortnite streams on Twitch. This article is your complete guide on how to earn Twitch Drops and collect your well-earned treasure, regardless of how experienced a Fortnite player you are or how new you are to the game.
How to connect your Fortnite account to Twitch
- Open your web browser and visit connected accounts in epic games
- Sign in to your Epic Games account with your credentials.
- After logging in, you will be redirected to the connected accounts Epic Games page.
- Look for the Twitch logo among the account connections listed and click on the Connect button next to it.
- A new window will appear asking you to sign in to your Twitch account. Enter your Twitch login details and click Access.
- Twitch will then request permission to link your accounts. Click on Authorize to proceed.
- Your Epic Games account is now connected to Twitch! You should see the Twitch logo now marked as Connected on the “Connected Accounts” page.
Related: The Best Free Fortnite Map Codes For Everyone – Fortnite Creative 2.0
How to Get Fortnite Twitch Drops
Be on the lookout for opportunities to win prizes when watching streams because Twitch Drops may not always be operational. The “Drops Enabled! Be on the lookout for a chance to earn loot.” An alert will appear on some Twitch streams during special events, letting you know that you can participate and win rare stuff. Make sure you’re up to date with tournaments and the new competitive ranking system, so you can get an idea of when the drops will arrive!
To get the benefits, make sure you are logged into your Twitch account. Twitch Drops are delivered randomly, so you may receive a gift right away or it may take a while. Even if you don’t actively participate in the event, you can still multitask while the stream is available and you still have a chance to win the prize.
For more information on Fortnite, check out How to Thank the Bus Driver in Fortnite: PC, Xbox, Playstation & More at MyFullGames.