Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical horror game that pits one Killer against four Survivors and challenges them to complete their items before it’s too late. The Survivors set out to repair the generators to power the gates, allowing them to escape. The Assassin must stop them using a myriad of available abilities and perks.
Occasionally, the game developers release Dead By Daylight codes that can be redeemed for cosmetics or Bloodpoints, an in-game currency. Players can then equip these cosmetics to complete their objectives in style, or use the Bloodpoints to purchase better perks and make the game more challenging for their opponents.
Outwitting Freddy Krueger requires more than just earning free Bloodpoints. It is better to learn key Dead by Daylight strategies like What is Slugging in DBD?, What is Tunneling in Dead by Daylight? and the fastest way to get pips on DBD. We also recommend reading All the Maps in Dead by Daylight, and here are our 5 Most Wanted Killers in Dead by Daylight.
List of all Dead by Daylight codes
Updated December 15, 2022
Added a new code.
Dead by Daylight (DBD) Codes (Working)
- ICE AND YOU—Redeem for Artist and Cheater Frosty (New)
- A MILLION SOULS—Redeem for Twitter charm (New)
- CAWCAW—Redeem for the Feathers of Pride amulet
- WINNERWINNER—Redeem for PUBG Frying Pan Charm
- WARRIOR—Redeem for the Puppers charm
- PRIDE2022—Redeem for two Pride Charms (Permanent)
- nice—Redeem for 69 blood points (Permanent)
Dead by Daylight (DBD) Codes (Expired)
- CHEGADAS—Redeem for 150k blood points
- CELEBRATING—Redeem for 50k blood points
- YOU DO NOT GO—Redeem for 100k blood points
- EMPTY—Redeem for 25k Bloodpoints
- FISSURE—Redeem for 25k Bloodpoints
- UNSTABLE—Redeem for 25k Bloodpoints
- ENERGY—Redeem for 25k Bloodpoints
- DedobaJP2022—Redeem for 300,000 Blood Points, 1,000 Iridescent Shards, and 20 Rift Shards
- THREE WITCHES—Redeem for 100k blood points
- DedobaNoHello—Redeem for the Omamori Silk Amulet
- BILIBILI300K—Redeem for 300,000 Blood Points
- ALIENWARE—Redeem for 100k blood points
- TwitchRivalsTW2022—Redeem for 200,000 Blood Points
- BUBBLES—Redeem for Shark Charm
- FINNISH—Redeem for 10k blood points
- TOOTH FACE—Redeem for 10k blood points
- SHARK—Redeem for 10k blood points
- OCANADA—Redeem for Maple Leaf Charm
- CAKEWALK—Redeem for 100k blood points
- IGBPPARTY—Redeem for 100k blood points
- PRIDE—Redeem code for a Rainbow Flag Pride Charm
- BLUEBIRD—Redeem for 100k blood points
- GET THAT BAG—Redeem for 10 Rift Fragments
- BLOOD BANK—Redeem for 100k blood points
- DOUBLE RAINBOW—Redeem for 200k blood points
- THANK YOU—Redeem for 150k blood points
- GIGXLM3G—Redeem for 100k BP
- 78SNOXXG—Redeem for 100k BP
- BOARD GAME—Redeem for 200k BP
- JAPAN300K—Redeem for 300k BP
- RIVALESJP—Redeem for 100k BP
- HI EVERYONE—Redeem for 25k BP
- YOU FOUND ME—Redeem for 25k BP
- THIS CODE—Redeem for 25k BP
- DBD WEBSITE—Redeem for 25k BP
- RIVALESTH—Redeem for 100k blood points
- RIVALSKR—Redeem for 100k BP
- MILADYISSSEVENFOOT—Redeem for 50k BP
- IN THIS ECONOMY—Redeem for 50k BP
- FriskkUWUrawrXD2022—Redeem for 50k BP
- DieHardDiva2022—Redeem for 50k BP
- CAISHEN—Redeem for 88,888 BP
- LUCKY MONEY—Redeem for 16,888 BP
- LANTERNS FESTIVAL—Redeem for 15 Rift Fragments
- OINKYYONEEDISLOVE—Redeem code for 200,000 Bloodpoints
- TWO DAYS—Redeem code for 222K Bloodpoints
- VK130UP—Redeem code for 130,000 blood points
- 59th39—Redeem Code for 59K Bloodpoints
- CAMERALIGHTSABP—Redeem code for 100,000 blood points
- REVEALED—Redeem code for 100K
- INSERTCOIN: Redeem for an Arcade Charm
- BLEEDING SEASONS—Redeem for 100K BP
- MORI CHRISTMAS—Redeem for 100K BP
- SPECIALHOLIDAYS—Redeem for 100K BP
- HO HO HO—Redeem for 100k BP
- DECODER—Redeem for 150k BP
- EASYASABC—Redeem for 150k BP
- SALAD FIGURE – 150k BP
- LIVE OR DIE-Redeem for a Charm
- FOR HONOR – Redeem for the For Honor charm
- NOTATICK—Redeem for offer of 100,000 blood points
- DWIGHTCROW—Redeem for Dwight Crow Charm
- WITCH PLEASE – Find out if you get trick or treated!
- rself—Redeem for 100,000 Blood Points
- OKAY – Redeem for a trick or treat
- HALLOWHOOPS—Redeem for 1031 Blood Points
- SCREAMSTREAM—Redeem for 100,000 Blood Points
- DBDDAYJP2021—Redeem for 202,100 Blood Points (expires October 25)
- BOOP—Redeem code for the ‘Boop The Snoot’ skin for Meg Thomas.
- HISSANDHERS—Redeem code for two charms
- AUSOME—Redeem code for two cosmetics
- GOLDEN BRO—Redeem code for two cosmetics
- BETTER THAN ONE—Redeem code for two cosmetics
- piece of cake—Redeem code for two charms
- ROULETTE RANGE—Redeem code for 250k Bloodpoints (Will expire on next rank reset)
- AD800947-01A7-4DEF-81AD-40DDC501DE50—Redeem the code for 250,000 Blood Points and 1,000 Iridescent Shards
- ANNIVERSARY FRAGMENTS—Redeem code for 10 Rift Fragments
- FD3EB91E-B741-454B-A5DD-BC8DA406F162—Redeem code for 10 Rift Fragments
- KodomonoHello2021— Redeem code for 60k Bloodpoints
- midorinohi2021—Redeem code for 50k Bloodpoints
- KenpouKinenBi2021—Redeem code for 40k Bloodpoints
- happygoldenweek2021—Redeem code for 30k Bloodpoints
Dead by Daylight FAQ
Everything we know about Dead by Daylight codes can be found below!
How to redeem codes in Dead by Daylight
To redeem codes in Dead by Daylight, launch the game and navigate to the Store menu. Then press the button redeem code button on the right side of the screen.
In the text box, enter the code exactly as it appears in our list above. Once you are sure you have entered it correctly, press the button Redeem button to claim your reward!
What are blood points in Dead by Daylight?
Blood Points are the main form of currency in Dead by Daylight. Players can use them to purchase Perks, Skills, and items in the Blood Web that suit their playstyle and strengths to unlock their character’s potential.
How do you get more Bloodpoints in Dead by Daylight?
The main method of earning Bloodpoints is by playing the game as intended. You are awarded blood points in varying amounts at the end of each round for each category, based on your performance. Alternatively, you can also get blood points using the codes provided by the developers!
Why isn’t my Dead by Daylight code working?
There are several reasons why one of the Dead by Daylight codes we have listed above might not work. The most common cause of this issue is players not entering the code exactly as it appears above. To fix this, try copying and pasting the code instead of entering it manually. Alternatively, double check your entry to make sure it’s identical to the code on our list – capitalization and punctuation matter!
There are also reports of the codes not working on Xbox Series X, specifically. Some players have suggested a workaround for the codes to work: capitalize the first letter and then lowercase all other letters.
What is Dead by Daylight?
Dead by Daylight is a four against one multiplayer horror game. One player assumes the role of the deadly evil assassin, hunting down the four players known as survivors. The killer’s main goal is to capture all four players, and the survivors’ goal is to increase generations while staying out of the killer’s reach and ultimately trying to escape.
Can you get codes for Auric Cells in Dead by Daylight?
No, you cannot get codes for Auric Cells in Dead by Daylight. There has never been a code to get Auric Cells for free, and most likely never will be. You can only obtain auric cells by purchasing them from the in-game store.