Alden Ring – Pro Magician Tips
Okay, now that I have your attention, here are a few tricks or tools that can help you on your adventure.
Pro tips for witchcraft
- The damage staff significantly increases the damage of Knight Comet (and it’s younger brother) even if it is held in the opposing hand. A nighttime comet can be beneficial to a comet for two reasons:
- In PvE, enemies won’t dodge it.
- In PvP, it is not absorbed by Eternal Darkness.
- Carrion Slicer has a running attack. Yeah I’m dumb, just figured it out.
- Godfrey Icon should not be underestimated: +15% dmg on charged skills and spells, note that the most powerful spells are charge spells.
- For the love of god, start using Terra Magica in PvE, people! This is huge, free damage! PvP is a bit more situational.
- It may have had damage, but Glintblade Phalanx AoW does significantly more poise damage than the other two similar spells. It’s worth using bc it saves you a slot.
Finally, be friendly. If you’re a big bad wizard, bring your lightsaber to co-op romps. Your colleagues will thank you for it.
Recommended for you