We all love getting free rewards in games, and with these Yeet A Pet codes, you’ll be stocked up on upgrades and boosts in no time.
Yeet A Pet is one of the many popular games that you can play on Roblox. By redeeming these Yeet A Pet codes, you can make sure that you’re always ahead of the competition.
Below, we have a list of all the active Yeet A Pet codes that we know are working right now. These are constantly updated as the game continues to rise in popularity, so be sure to keep checking back for more.
If you’re unsure of how to redeem codes in Roblox, we’ll have a step-by-step guide that explains how to cash in your free rewards at the end of the article.
August 3 2023:
We checked for any new active or expired codes for Yeet A Pet. Check out the full list below.
- If you also play Blox Fruits, we have plenty of free redeem codes for that game too. Find out everything you need to know with our Blox Fruits codes guide.
Yeet A Pet codes (August 2023)
Click to enlarge
Here’s what you’re looking for, a complete list of all the working Yeet A Pet codes. Whether it’s a free item or an XP boost you’re looking for, these redeem codes will help you on your way. Here are all the active Yeet A Pet codes that we know of right now:
- There are currently no active codes in the game, but they must be prepping something exciting as it’s been some time since the last codes were released. Check back shortly and we’ll let you know when any new codes are released.
- Are you also a fan of Project Mugetsu? Give these Project Mugetsu codes a try before they expire!
Yeet A Pet expired codes (August 2023)
After a while, some Yeet A Pet codes might expire. However, it’s worth giving them a try just in case they are still active.
Don’t get too excited – it’s not guaranteed that these codes will provide any free rewards. If you’re keen to give them a go, though, here are all the expired Yeet A Pet codes:
- 404roblox – Get x8 Triple Coins Boosts
- Release – 1,000 Diamonds
- DiscordDiamonds – 10,000 Diamonds
- Super25k – 5,000 Diamonds
- Lucky50k – Super Lucky Boost
- Triple80k – Triple Coin Boost
- Easy125k – Super Lucky Boost
- EzDiamonds150k – 10,000 Diamonds
- MoreCoins180k – Triple Coin Boost
- Ultra225k – Ultra Lucky Boost
- SuperUltra1 – Ultra Lucky Boost
- FreeDiamonds0 – 5,000 Diamonds
- Back2Back – 8,000 Diamonds
- blamedavid – Triple Coin Boost
- morecodes3 – Ultra Lucky Boost
- big1234 – Triple Coin Boost
- Underworld – 13,000 Diamonds
- plaid1234 – Triple Coin Boost
- Clouds – 2 Triple Coin Boosts
- halfamillion – 10,000 Diamonds
- TripleCoins999 – Triple Coin Boost
- anothertriple – 2 Triple Coin Boosts
- Looking for more codes? We have Blox Fruit codes if you’re still after more free rewards.
How to redeem Yeet A Pet codes
Having a bunch of free reward codes is useless if you don’t know how to redeem them! Thankfully, redeeming Yeet A Pet codes is easy if you follow these steps:
- Open the Settings menu, then go to the Shop
- Scroll to the bottom to find the Redeem Code section
- Enter any active code and redeem to receive your reward
That’s everything you need to know about Yeet A Pet codes. By following the steps above, you should be able to enjoy an enviable collection of free loot in your Roblox game of choice. Remember, these codes are regularly updated. Be sure to check back regularly to see if there are any new codes to try out!
Yeet A Pet FAQ
There are an incredible amount of Roblox games out there, and Yeet A Pet is one that many players have rallied behind. It seems every week more and more titles are added to Roblox, which makes it all the more incredible that Yeet A Pet is proving to be so popular.
With these titles, there are a variety of things you need to know, along with an array of codes that can be used for a variety of in-game items. In the case of Yeet A Pet, there is a wide range of goodies you can unlock and use to help improve your experience.
If you’re curious to know more about Yeet A Pet and all the codes that can be used in-game, here’s everything you need to know.
When did Yeet A Pet release?
With how many games that release on Roblox, it can be hard to keep track of how long certain ones have been running. The longer a title has been available, the more likely it is to have gained new content and other gameplay elements.
In the case of Yeet A Pet, it was originally released on 22 January 2021. Since then, it’s proven to be extremely popular, and will no doubt continue for many years to come.
Who developed Yeet A Pet?
The amount of developers out there creating incredible games is staggering these days. If you’ve found one you’re particularly fond of, you may want to check out their previous work.
In the case of Yeet A Pet, the developer is BIG Games Pets. If you’ve grown to love this game, you may want to check out their previous work.
How many active users does Yeet A Pet have?
With games such as these, you want to make sure you know how many players are diving it. If you’re committing that much time, you want to ensure that you have other players who can help you along the way.
Yeet A Pet currently has 138,209 concurrent players checking it out. It’s definitely worth knowing this ahead of jumping in, especially if it’s a multiplayer-focused game.
What do Yeet A Pet codes do?
As with every game, the codes you input offer various different rewards. No two games are the same, and with Yeet A Pet, you’ll be earning some pretty awesome freebies.
These can be used in-game for absolutely no extra charge, and come in the form of free boosts, items, or consumables that will help you on your adventure. For Yeet A Pet, you can expect to find Diamonds and Boosts. Be sure to use these while they are still redeemable and avoid the risk of losing them forever.
Where do I get more Yeet A Pet codes?
As time goes on, certain codes expire, while new ones will become available. It can be hard to track everything coming and going in Yeet A Pet – especially with constant updates coming to the table.
Luckily, if you’re curious to see what codes will be coming to Yeet A Pet, we’ll be sure to keep you updated with all the latest redeemables you can use in-game!