A guide on how to get all achievements in The Forgotten.
To get this achievement you simply have to follow the in game path until you see the campfire, that is where you will get the achievement.
To get this achievement you need to make your way to the town.
After you get to the main camp you need to make a right turn until you see a bridge on the left of you, follow that path until you meet a split in the path, both directions can get you there or you can cut through straight past that sign and you will get there.
– From the main camp follow the path to the right then cross the wooden bridge near the waterfall
– Follow path until split, take either direction. If left town is to the right, if right the town is to the left or you could just walk straight from that split through the grass
– Walk into the town
To get this achievement you will need to find an enemy somewhere on the map. The closest enemy is across the wooden bridge next to the camp. The enemy will be in the sunflower field to the left.
– Closest enemy is in the sunflower field across the bridge after going right from the main camp
To get this achievement you need to find the graveyard. To get there follow the path through the town towards the abandoned and burnt down houses(next to each other), then follow the path to the right and you will find the graveyard in the mist.
– From the town follow the path towards the 2 abandoned buildings(one is burnt down).
– Turn right at the next path fork and you should see mist, go towards that.
To get this achievement you will need to get to the graveyard. Find the church in the graveyard and then take the nearest exit to it(to the right from doors). Go down into the cave and enter through the door. If the door is locked the key can be found within the town, it has 3 possible spawns.
– First find the key in the town needed to open door. Key has 3 possible spawns all within the town
– From the graveyard walk up to the church
– Then exit at the nearest exit arch and you should see a cave
– Go in cave and down stairs
To get this achievement you will first need to have gotten the keycard for the door (follow story elements and you will find it, there will be a logo on your map once you’re able to collect it).
Once you have the keycard follow the path towards the snowy mountains which is to the right from the camp, through the town towards the barn or you can follow the river down. Once you get there go up to the buildings and you will find a cave, follow that cave in and you will find the door you need to unlock.
– Get keycard(follow story, logo will appear on map as to where to get it)
– Go to the snowy mountain, to the right of the main camp
– Go into cave near the buildings on the mountain
– Use the keycard on the metal door
To get this achievement you will need to complete the games main storyline in any ending.
To get this achievement you will need to do the “Extinction” ending choice. This choice is where you choose not to save the valley.
– Go into labratory sub level
– You need the generals keycard
– Use the computer in the centre of the room platform
– Choose to leave and do nothing
To get this achievement you will need to find your friend Bens remains. To find his remains simply go left from the main camp into the birch forest (white trees) the follow the path that’s on the left outer edge until you find a bunker/cave type thing. Walk in and you will find Ben.
– Go left from the main camp into the birch forest
– Follow the path that’s on the left outer edge until you find a bunker/cave
– Walk in and you will find Ben
All Hope Gone
To get this achievement you will need to get to the end of the game and choose the “All Hope Gone” ending. All you have to do is not save Zack and finish the game and you will get this achievement.
– Do not save Zack
– Finish the game
To get this achievement you will need to find the meteorite shard in the top right corner of the map which is to the right of the main camp then when you find a brown barn near a bridge go right up the hill until you see a red barn and a house with a car outfront. The shard will be inside which is guarded. Once you’ve gotten that go to the town and make your way to the barn outside of the town, from there go across towards the pipes to the construction zone, there you will find a large meteorite, walk up to it and you will spawn somewhere else. Then just follow the path.
– Go to the meteorite shard in the upper right corner(right from main camp)
– Collect shard and proceed to the barn on the outskirts of the town
– Then walk to the construction zone across from the barn
– Walk up to large meteorite and you will be teleported
To get this achievement you will need to unlock the church in the graveyard.
You will need to get a key first, the key spawns within the graveyard grounds but has 3 possible spawns within the graveyard walls.
– Go to the graveyard
– Look for the key(there are 3 possible spawns all within the graveyard walls)
– Once you have the key open the church door
To get this achievement you need to go into the secret facility up in the mountains with the keycard and go through all locked doors into the open room on the lower level.
– Get keycard
– Go to secret facility and go through all doors(3)
– Walk down hallway to the open room with the large meteorite in the middle
To get this achievement you will need to go collect the meteorite shard from the red barn in the upper right corner of the playable map. From the main camp follow the path to the right and keep going on that path until you come up to a brown barn, turn right and walk up the hill and you should see a red barn, the shard is in there.
– From camp walk and follow path to the right
– From brown camp at end of path turn right and go up the hill until you see the red barn
– Collect the shard inside
Dancing in the rain
To get this achievement you must collect the meteorite shard then go to the construction zone and go up to the large meteorite, once you’ve got there follow the path all the way to the end until you leave. Rain should be triggered once you get back.
– Get the meteorite shard in the red barn at the upper right hand corner of the playable map
– Go to the construction zone just past the barn that’s outside of the town
– Go up to large meteorite that is on ground in hole
– Once teleported follow the path until you finish the are and get spawned back
To get this achievement you must find your dead friends body Sarah.
To find her you must go to the brown barn in the right hand corner of the map, to get there follow the path to the right from the main camp.
– Go the the right from the main camp until you find a brown barn in a fence
– Go inside, you will find Sarah
To get this achievement you must progress through the story until the rain happens. Once you’ve done that find the key in the town (3 possible spawns) that unlocks the tomb. Then go to the tomb and unlock the door, you will find Zach there.
– Progress through story until it rains
– Find key in town (3 possible spawns) that unlocks tomb
– Unlock tomb on outskirts of graveyard
To get this achievement you must save Zach before he dies. To do this do not pick up any keys besides the one in the town (3 possible spawn locations in town). Once you have that key go to the tomb on the outskirts of the graveyard. unlock the door and let Zach out, now when you get to the ending you will get the Two Remain achievement.
– Get key in town(3 possible spawns)
– Unlock tomb on outskirts of graveyard
– Let Zach out
– Finish game
This is it guys!! I am sure that you will love The Forgotten Achievement Guide that we have shared with you. We are always open to discussion and suggestions from you. Just let us what you thought about the guide in the comment section.
Also, we would like to thank Ragdoll. He is the one behind this wonderful guide.