Few not so obvious aspects of potioncrafting that might help you through the game.
Not so obvious things
1) When mixing potions don’t forget about water – adding water always drive the procedure of mixing towards the center of the alchemy map, that helps you to hit the icon on the map to get lvl 3 potions.
2) If you forgot to gather the plants in the alchemist garden – you can do it the next day. Plants that were left will not grow in amount though.
3) People that want to buy Sleeping potion might also buy a combined Sleeping+Healing potion, but they won’t buy Healing+Poision combination.
4) When you mix multi-effect potions – by that I mean potions that have “2 Thunder 2 Explosion 1 Fire” effects – for underground alchemy machine, you don’t need to mix potion in that very order that is written on recipe. Any order will do, just get only listed effects.
5) Alchemist map has borders but has no edge – ingredients may drive you behind visible border and it might come itchy to come back.
6) Whirlpools only act when you use blacksmithing bellows. You get whirlpooled clock-wise during this. You also get whirlpooled while its animation is active. As soon as it stops – you are clear to proceed the navigation on the alchemist map.
You may benefit from this (rotate your potion position closer to target effect on alchemist map to save ingredients).
P.S. More things may be added
This is it guys!! I am sure that you will love Potion Craft – Potion Crafting Tutorial Guide guide that we have shared with you. We are always open to discussion and suggestions from you. Just let us what you thought about the guide in the comment section.
Also, we would like to thank virtualDragon. He is the one behind this wonderful guide.