In order to rectify a number of the points discovered within the earlier Minecraft Bedrock replace, Mojang Studios can be deploying a contemporary patch on July 26 with a couple of modifications and fixes.
Minecraft’s main 1.19 replace has been stay for a while now, also called ‘The Wild Update’, which as soon as once more regarded to utterly change the best way we play Minecraft. However, for the reason that launch of the content material replace, there have been a couple of lingering bugs.
In order to rectify a few of these points, Mojang has been constantly deploying contemporary bug repair patches. Today’s replace fixes a number of points reminiscent of mobs not loading into the world if their saved y-position was better than or equal to 25, in addition to a number of texture points.
If you’re keen to seek out out precisely what bugs had been mounted in at the moment’s replace, take a look at the official patch notes for the July 26 Minecraft Bedrock replace under.
Minecraft Bedrock Update 2.45 Patch Notes
Below one can find the official patch notes for the July 26 Minecraft Bedrock replace, which is now accessible on all supported platforms and brings the Bedrock model of the game to 1.19.11.
A brand new replace is out there on Minecraft to handle some points for the reason that launch of model 1.19.10.
- Fixed a bug that would trigger mobs to not load into the world if their saved y-position was better than or equal to 25
- Fixed incorrect texture rending of gamers when utilizing RTX on Windows (MCPE-156577)
- Fixed incorrect texture rendering of some mobs, like Horses, when utilizing RTX on Windows (MCPE-132747)
- Fixed a difficulty that prevented Command Blocks from saving if a Command Block Alias wasn’t supplied whereas enjoying on Realms
- Fixed a bug the place suspended accounts couldn’t play native worlds or navigate the menus on Xbox platforms
Further particulars on all earlier Minecraft updates and fixes might be discovered by way of the game’s official website.