Realize that Nero is not on the base roster for Type Lumina.
Stage 1: Shock
– “What the ♥♥♥♥?? Nero isn’t in TL? Seriously?”
Stage 2: Denial
– “No, no, that can’t be right. He’s one of the most visually unique characters. He is probably going to be a secret unlockable character! I doubt they’d leave out someone like him.”
Stage 3: Anger
– “That’s so stupid!!!! Why would they do this!!!!!!! He’s so cool!!! I’m so angry!!! >:( “
Stage 4: Bargaining
– “But wait, There could always be DLC! If the game does well enough I’m sure they will add more characters! I’d pay to get Nero back, for sure!”
Stage 5: Depression
– “Nero isn’t in TL….. and there are no plans DLC….”
Stage 6: Testing*
–“But you know, TL is still really fun, and there are other very cool characters to play instead!”
Stage 7: Acceptance
– “I’m going to kms.”
This also applies to Warachia
This is it guys!! I am sure that you will love MELTY BLOOD: TYPE LUMINA 7 Stages Of Grief that we have shared with you. We are always open to discussion and suggestions from you. Just let us what you thought about the guide in the comment section.
Also, we would like to thank double quarter pounder w/ cheese. He is the one behind this wonderful guide.