Screenshot from MyFullGames
Meet Your Maker is a tactical FPS and base building game from the developer Behavior Interactive. Players find themselves in the role of Custodian, tasked with stealing genetic material from other players and defending their outpost with deadly traps. Meet Your Maker continues to be supported with updates, each with detailed patch notes.
All Meet Your Maker Patch Notes – What’s New? Full patch notes and details
As Meet Your Maker receives updates, new content will be added and fixes removed. Players can also see balance changes. Below we’ve listed what’s included in each Meet Your Maker patch.
Meet Your Maker Full Patch Notes 1.03 – 04/19/2023
RECENT RELEASES – Hellscape Deco Pack + Trap Mod
Hellscape Decor Pack
Mankind’s struggle to survive in the wasteland has been fraught with failure. Hellscape organisms are one such aberration. The result of the rogue Sanctuary project, the original intent of these creations remains unknown, but the result is a nightmare.
This repulsive Deco Pack combines organic matter and man-made structures to create creepy, throbbing Outposts where tendrils creep, injuries light the way, and patterned bloodstains decorate the walls. Use these materials in your next creation to bring it to life in the worst possible way.
The Hellscape Deco Pack includes:
- 2 blocks: Bloodmesh, Gnarlvine
- 2 Attachments: Rook Damage, Keyhole Damage
- 1 Animated Prop: Flesh Bloom
- 8 decals
Boltshot Trap Mod – Relentless
The Relentless Boltshot Trap mod gives builders even more control over the ferocious barrage of arrows hurled at unsuspecting intruders. Adding this Mod means that the Boltshot’s 14 arrows no longer fire simultaneously, but are instead staggered, firing over the course of 2 seconds to increase the duration of its deadly attack.
Related: Meet Your Maker Review: Raids and Basic Buildings
- Fixed various title crashes, which should help provide a more stable experience.
- Added more rust to the texture in the Dead by Daylight Deco Pack block game, reducing the resemblance to metal on traps. This should help you spot cheats more easily without disturbing the visual intentions of the Deco Pack.
- Fixed an issue that caused armor to appear floating below the Hornet after re-equipping the Armor Mod on a Hornet with a registered route.
- The “Continue” button on the commendation screen will now require you to hold it to continue. This should help prevent accidental omission of Accolade selections.
- The building controller presets have been changed from “Default” to “Original”. This will allow you to rotate blocks with the face buttons instead of having to open the “More” menu first.
- Subtitles within Sanctuary will now be set to “Enabled” by default. They can be disabled in Settings.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players who participated in the Open Beta from unlocking the “Feed the Beast” achievement.
- You can also unlock the 5 achievements associated with each Advisor by adding 10 more levels to the level you started with at launch.
- Fixed an issue that caused HRV to get stuck on a collision between a tilted framed glass block and a cathedral block.
For more information on Meet Your Maker, see Meet Your Maker on PlayStation Plus? and How to Play Meet Your Maker Cooperative Multiplayer with Friends in MyFullGames.