Image via Riot Games
Two things go hand in hand with live service games like League of Legends: patches and patch notes. Patch 3.7 is here and it brings some pretty big changes to Legends, items, and more. Here’s an overview you need to know about the LoL Patch 13.7 notes.
What does LoL patch 13.7 include?
In patch 3.7, a plethora of popular LoL champions were buffed and nerfedincluding Kazir, Katrina, read withoutand Olaf.
Related: Who is Sett in the League of Legends story?
With the Mid-Season Invitational drawing ever closer, the team is looking to get the best LoL champions in shape, and that is what patch 13.7 for MSI 2023 has begun to do.
There are also new cat and dog fur coming, with Relatives, Kledand Yuumi all receiving the canine treatment and Nidalee receive a feline cosmetic. Nice! They have the following price:
- Kibble-head Kled (1350 riot points)
- kittalee nidalee (1350 riot points)
- Wow and lamb shanks (1350 riot points)
- shiba yumi (1350 riot points)
LoL Patch 13.7 Release Date
League Patch 13.7 Released April 5, 2023, starting in Australia and moving across Europe, the US and the rest of the world. The patch was released at the following times, depending on the server:
- 3 a.m. Pacific time
- 5am GMT
- 3am CET
- 8am KR
League 13.7 Patch Notes
- Base armor increased from 44 to 47.
- Base health increased from 670 to 685.
- E (Molten Shield) cooldown increased from 12-8 seconds to 12-10 seconds.
- Molten Shield base shield amount reduced from 60-220 to 60-200.
- Base armor increased from 19 to 22.
- Attack speed growth base stat increased from 5% to 6%.
- Shurima’s Legacy passive duration increased from 30 seconds to 45 seconds.
- Shurima’s legacy passive cast range increased from 500 to 700.
- Q (Conquering Arenas) mana cost increased from 65-85 to 70-110.
- Stab range reduced from 370 to 325.
- Damage per range increased from 50-90 to 50-118. Magic damage increased from 50-200 to 50-210.
- W (Stand Up!) mana now 40-20.
- New Destiny Critical Strike bonus increased from 20% to 30%.
- R (collateral damage) cooldown reduced from 120-60 to 100-60.
- Base attack damage growth stat increased from 3.5 to 3.75.
- The duration of the Sworn Binding Ceremony has been reduced by four seconds.
- Ravenous passive AP ratio increased from 65-95% to 70-100%.
- R (Death Lotus) bonus physical damage per dagger ratio increased from 18% bonus attack damage to 16% bonus attack damage.
- Q (Try Your Gear) isolation range reduced from 425 to 375.
- W (Void Spike) evolution slow reduced from 60% to 40%.
- Void Spike Evolved Slow Against Isolated Targets decreased from 90% to 75%.
- R (Void Assault) buff duration increased from 10 seconds to 12 seconds.
- Base stat attack damage reduced from 68 to 66.
- Base stat attack range reduced from 36 to 34.
- Berserker’s Rage passive attack speed reduced from 60-100% to 50-100%.
- Q (Hangover) physical damage reduced from 70-270 to 65-265.
- W (Defensive Ball Curl) bonus armor percentage reduced from 40-100% to 40-80%.
- Northern Fury’s passive damage cap against epic monsters reduced from 300 to 250.
- Q (Arctic Assault) cooldown increased from 18-12 to 19-13.
- R (Glacial Prison) cooldown increased from 120-80 to 130-90.
- Q (Death Sentence) Cooldown refunded on hit reduced from 3 seconds to 2 seconds.
- Q (Damful Strike) AP ratio changed from 60% to 45-65%.
- W (Dark Matter) AP ratio changed from 100% to 70-110%.
- E (Event Horizon) VFX is no longer hidden from view when placed inside walls.
- R (Primordial Blast) AP ratio changed from 75% to 65-75%.
- Q (Vault Breaker) minimum physical damage adjusted from 55-155 (+70% bonus AD) to 45-145 (+80% bonus AD).
- E (Unrelenting Force) Physical damage increased from 110% to 120%, AP increased from 90% to 100%.
- Base stat attack damage reduced from 68 to 66.
- W (Warrior Trickster) cooldown increased from 22-12 to 22-14.
- E (Nimbus Strike) bonus attack speed reduced from 40-60% to 35-55%.
- Way of the Wanderer passive shield amount increased from 100-475 to 100-575).
- E (Sweeping Blade) Damage per stack increased from 25% base damage per stack to 15-25% total damage per stack (scaling with levels 1-18).
- Maximum stack amount increased from two to four.
- Health growth decreased from 115 to 110.
- Living Battery passive shield absorption reduced to 50% from 60%.
- R (Lightning Shock) magic damage ratio reduced from 100% to 85%.
Dance of Death
- Attack damage reduced from 65 to 55.
- Ability speed increased from 0 to 15.
- Armor reduced from 50 to 45.
- Item recipe is back to Pickaxe + Chain Vest + Pickaxe + 750 gold.
Catalyst of Aeons
- Health increased from 225 to 300.
- Combo cost increased from 350 gold to 550 gold.
- Total cost increased from 1100 gold to 1300 gold.
- Health increased from 500 to 550.
- Combine cost decreased from 650 gold to 450 gold.
rod of the ages
- Combine cost decreased from 415 gold to 215 gold.
- Items that apply Grievous Wounds on the damage dealt to the target (will now apply it even if the damage you dealt was completely nullified by a shield. Grievous Wounds will still not apply to invulnerable targets or targets that blocked the spell with a shield of spells).
Bug fixes and quality of life changes
- Fixed a bug where Urgot’s W would continuously trigger the on-hit heal from Yuumi’s W.
- Fixed a bug where Draven’s Q animation would not play correctly after using his E or R where Draven’s axes would not rotate after using his E or R.
- Fixed a bug where if Vladmir’s target died while casting Q, the ability would not cast but would remain on cooldown.
- Fixed a bug where Milio’s Passive and W would not interact correctly with Shurelya’s Battle Song.
- Fixed a bug that caused Ornn’s Masterpiece items to sell for 0 gold, which seems like rude given how much work he puts into each one.
- Fixed a bug where Yuumi’s R would not trigger Summon Aery when it hit an allied champion.
- Fixed a bug that caused Yuumi’s passive bonus sound effect to not play for enemies when attacked from Fog of War.
- Fixed a bug that caused Tibber’s enraged bonus to revert to its original state if Annie used her W to stun two or more enemies while summoning Tibbers.
- Fixed a bug where Seraph’s Embrace would not accurately display the remaining cooldown.
- Fixed a bug where Zoe’s W would sometimes show the old Smite icon and not the new one.
- Fixed a bug where Syndra’s Q + E combo would still damage and stun enemies if she died while using her E.
- Fixed a bug where Ashe’s W would leave critical hit visual effects on enemies that had been revealed.
- Fixed a bug where Darius would attack at the end of his W causing the auto attack to miss.
- Fixed a bug where after possessing Aurelion Sol, Viego would still see Aurelion Sol’s E execution threshold.
- Fixed a bug where Aurelion Sol’s W cooldown would reset if a clone expired inside his E.
- Fixed a bug where an ally would gain double the amount of friendship stacks on kill if Yuumi joined, split, and joined them before they killed the enemy.
- Fixed a bug where Randuin’s Omen would reduce the actual damage dealt by Kraken Slayer.
- Fixed some visual issues that occurred with Faerie Court Milio’s fireworks and its visual effects.
- Fixed a bug where Pyke’s health bar would appear while under the effect of Lissandra passive.
- Fixed a bug where pinging Watchful Wardstone or Vigilant Wardstone where pinging the item with no charges would show up as “Done” instead of “No Charges”.
- Fixed a bug where Chemtech Drakes’ total health would be less than all other elemental dragons.
- Fixed a bug where Rek’Sai could see untargetable units, such as jungle companions, with her tremor sense.
- Fixed a bug where the Frozen Fist buff from the item’s passive would not display on the player’s buff bar.
- Fixed a visual issue where Milio’s W VFX would appear too dark in the Howling Abyss.
- Fixed a bug where Renata’s R would grant an incorrect kill credit when used on Caitlyn during her R.
Skin bug fixes
- Headhunter/Challenger Nidalee: Restored Pounce (W) trail VFX when jumping towards marked targets.
- Dawnbringer/Cosmic Huntress/DWG/Ocean Song Nidalee: Restored animation transition between running and idle.
- Shan Hai Scrolls Jhin Chromas: Dancing Grenade (Q) VFX no longer becomes larger after bouncing off the first target.
- Wow and lamb shanks
- Kibble-head Kled
- kittalee nidalee
- shiba yumi
For more information on League of Legends, check out League of Legends Dictionary: All the Legends and Slang You Need to Know at MyFullGames.