Some quick tips to help you achieve 100% faster completion.
Tips and tricks
Welcome to the tips and tricks guide for Intense Love Shot.
All the achievements are basically self-explanatory so instead of giving a complete guide on how to get all the achievements; This guide is to help you get them faster. Honestly this guide probably isn’t really needed but as long as it helps someone I feel like it was worth it.
Following these tips, you should be able to complete the game in about 2-3 hours, depending on how often you alt-tab to randomly browse the internet like I do.
Tips and Tricks
- Use an auto clicker (this is the biggest tip you should consider).
- If you are using auto clicker just level up your attack skill.
- Avoid leveling any of the girls’ abilities unless you have max attack.
- Sora has excellent ability to get out of tight spots and clear the surface quickly (tornado icon).
- Repeat the last level (5-5) until you buy the shop and MAX all ties.
- It takes 20 Golden Rings to go from 0% to 100% affiliation.
- Once you have everything unlocked (besides the 5k enemies achievement), start leveling up your MANA skill to help with the final achievement.
- Your final achievement is to kill 5000 enemies. When you only have this feat left, keep replaying levels 3-5. Levels 3-5 only have 1 wave and can be finished quickly. He has 50+ enemies. You might think 5-5 is the best choice and it might be when there are 100 enemies in that level but they come in waves and you have to sit through the credits later too. So stick with 3-5 as it can be done faster and keep repeating it until you hit 5,000 enemies.