A traditional setting of untamed west films is a small, frontier city menaced by a big group of bloodthirsty bandits, with solely a few employed weapons defending them. In such a scenario, it’s essential use each soiled trick within the e-book to tilt the chances in your favor. That’s precisely the scenario you end up in Live A Live’s Wild West chapter. Here’s how one can set traps in Live A Live.
How to Set Traps in Live A Live
In the Wild West chapter of Live A Live, after The Sundown Kid and Mad Dog snipe two members of the Crazy Bunch, the Sheriff warns that the remainder of the gang will arrive at daybreak to take revenge. This means you solely have valuable little time to arrange some traps to whittle down their numbers and make the ultimate battle a bit simpler on your self. This is a little bit of an intimidating phase, but it surely’s really quite simple if you recognize what you’re doing. That stated, you need to undoubtedly save your game when the phase begins as Mad Dog suggests.
So right here’s the plan: it’s essential take a look at the assorted buildings within the city of Success to supply objects that can be utilized to arrange traps. You then want to offer these things to the townsfolk within the Crystal Saloon to allow them to go get the traps prepared. All of that is taking place in actual time, indicated by the bell meter within the top-right nook of the display screen. You have about eight minutes to get all the stuff you want and arrange the traps, although the timer does pause throughout display screen transitions and if you’re in dialogue.
The very first thing you need to do is test across the Saloon, in addition to just a few buildings on the town, to get some supplies, then return to the Saloon and discuss to the Sheriff to get the traps going. Every townsperson takes a unique period of time to arrange a entice; most of them are usually the identical, although the slowest one is the green-haired man, Cesar. Give him the primary entice ASAP so he has time to complete it. Afterward, hold going out and checking buildings you haven’t been to but (test for gray icons on the minimap) to get extra supplies and return to the Saloon.
Related: Which Disciple Should You Choose in Live A Live?
Most of the entice objects you discover might be fairly easy and might be assigned to anybody within the Saloon, with just a few exceptions:
- Talk to the kid, Billy, to get his Slingshot. Immediately assign that Slingshot again to him.
- Find the Frying Pan within the second constructing from the best of the underside line of buildings and assign it to Annie, the blonde girl.
- Don’t assign something to the mariachi with the maracas, Delos, as his completion time is totally random.
- In the Inn, second constructing from the left on the underside line, there’s a door obscured by the staircase on the bottom ground. Check inside it for a Rope.
- The Horse Poop entice can solely be arrange if another person has already arrange the Shovel entice.
- If you want extra time, arrange a entice with the Coal Tar, discovered within the first constructing from the left on the highest line. It’ll offer you two additional minutes of prep time.
Here’s the total listing of traps you possibly can have a townsperson arrange:
- Bottled Fire (Mad Dog will make this for you every time you’ve gotten an Empty Bottle and Oil)
- Horse Poop
- Barkeeper’s Beloved Poster
You ought to have greater than sufficient time to get each attainable entice arrange. When the eighth bell rings, the Crazy Bunch will journey into city, however in case you handle to arrange each entice, all the troopers must be fully worn out, leaving their chief, O. Dio, on their own to tackle The Sundown Kid and Mad Dog. In the occasion you miss a entice or run out of time, O. Dio might be joined by no matter troopers survived in fight, making the encounter a bit tougher. Fair warning, in case you don’t set any traps in any respect and all of O. Dio’s males be a part of him, you’ll be in for one of many hardest encounters within the game. So, y’know, possibly don’t try this.