Image via Gamer Robot Inc.
In the Roblox game Blox Fruits, where players try to become the strongest in terms of combat skills, the addition of new races can be a game changer. This was evident with the addition of the Cyborg race in Blox Fruits, which turned out to be very strong compared to the main races. Now, the V4 version of the Ghoul race has been introduced, and players are eager to try it. However, this version is far from free to acquire and will require some pre-grinding to obtain.
What do I need to get Ghoul V4 in Roblox Blox Fruits?
Assuming you have already taken the steps to grind the Ghoul basic race and they have also unlocked the Ghoul V2 and V3 forms, then all you have to do to unlock Ghoul V4 is complete the Temple of Time puzzle and then complete the butchery test. Note that the Temple of Time puzzle can be done solo quite easily, but the Trial of Carnage pits you against waves of ancient zombies and therefore bringing friends is highly recommended for success.
How do I unlock the Ghoul race in Roblox Blox Fruits?
For those who do not have Ghoul V3, V2, or the base race, they must be unlocked before taking on the V4 challenges. Below you can find a list of the requirements for Ghoul Race, as well as the requirements for the different versions prior to V4.
Related: How to Get Tickets Fast in Bee Swarm Simulator – Roblox
Ghoul Career Requirements
- Reach character level 1000.
- collect 100 Ectoplasmthat can be grown in cursed ship of his crew and the cursed captain.
- Kill the Cursed Captain until he drops the Hellfire Torch Article.
- Once you have completed these requirements, talk to experimentalan NPC found inside the cursed ship Kitchen room. With the required 100 Ectoplasm and the Hellfire Torch, he will offer to change your race to Ghoul.
Requirements for Ghoul V2
- complete the Quest for the Colosseum to unlock the The Alchemist’s Questthen complete Alchemist’s Quest.
Requirements for Ghoul V3
- Complete Arowe’s Questwhich requires Ghoul racing players kill five other players.
Roblox Blox Fruits Ghoul Racing Skills
A Ghoul’s abilities vary drastically between versions, with V4 being, of course, the strongest. Below you will find all the changes that your character undergoes when he becomes one of the versions of the Ghoul race:
- Ghoul V1– At first, the Ghoul race is far from flashy, giving only a slight increase to Health Regeneration.
- Ghoul V2– Unlike the first version, Ghoul V2 offers incredible ability in leech of lifewhich grants life steal to your unarmed attacks.
- Ghoul V3– Once again offering amazing passive abilities, Ghoul V3 offers 40% cooldown reduction, increases damage and speed by 10%, and increases defense by 15%.
- Ghoul V4: Currently, all skills for Ghoul V4 are unknown.
Do you want more information about Roblox? Check out the Limited Edition Screech Plush DOORS Releases, Extend the Buy Date: Roblox, and How to Unlock Skill Points in Kaiju Universe: Roblox from MyFullGames!