Image via Roblox Avatar Shop
In celebration of the Japanese holiday kodomo no hello (or “Children’s Day”, in English), Roblox has launched a Kabuto helmet on vacation avatar accessory that can be claimed up to May 8, 2022. This item not only has the traditional Kabuto design, but also comes with a unique in-game glow effect. If you’re not sure how to claim this item, continue reading our short guide below for more information.
How to claim the Holiday Kabuto helmet for free
- To add the Holiday Kabuto Helmet item to your Robloxian’s inventory, similar to the Festive Shark Hat item, head over to the Roblox website and select the avatar shop navigation menu tab at the top of the screen.
- Then, locate the avatar shop search bar, type Holiday Kabuto Helmet in it, and press Get into.
- The Avatar Shop will adjust to show the most relevant responses to your search. However, to further narrow down these results, we still need to change a couple more things. First, scroll down until you see the Creator header inside the menu on the left and type Roblox. Then under that header where it says Priceselect Free—this will help finish our query.
Related: Roblox Promo Codes (December 2022) – Free Items & Current Roblox Events!
- Selecting these options should drastically narrow down the number of results and show us the Holiday Kabuto Helmet item we’re looking for.
- To claim this item, click on your image and select green Get button that appears on your page.
- To confirm the claim for this item, select the get now button on the popup window that appears.
- The Holiday Kabuto Helmet item should now be available in your avatar inventory! Remember that this item can only be claimed for a limited time, so it’s best to get it as soon as possible.
Looking for more Roblox content, including free items? Check out our recent guides on how to get all free items in PacSun Los Angeles Tycoon – Roblox or how to get all free items in Solarpunk Simulator – Roblox here on MyFullGames!