The in style, Project Slayers game set inside Roblox continues to be successful with gamers. Whether it’s due to its Demon Slayers roots or for the love of the game itself, this game sees no slowing down. There are an awesome many issues to do on this little Demon Slayer simulation game, from combating, climbing up mountains, and even finishing up quests, there’s rather a lot to do.
But is there a approach to calm down on this game and simply let time movement by? Yes! In reality, the game has a fishing mechanic in it that gives much more gameplay for gamers to have interaction with. Today, let’s clarify easy methods to get a fishing rod in Project Slayers. We’ll additionally go over a little bit little bit of the fishing mechanics as properly.
How to Get a Fishing Rod in Project Slayers
Project Slayers supply many NPCs to work together with round its numerous cities and villages. Some of them supply quests, teachings, merchandise to buy, and even simply small-talk. In order to go fishing on this game although, you’ll need to buy a fishing rod from a vendor promoting one.
As you full quests in Project Slayers you’ll be given rewards reminiscent of XP and Wen which is the game’s forex. Some quests require fishing as a method to finish them, so that you’ll want to purchase a fishing rod forward of time to finish them. Let’s get into easy methods to purchase a fishing rod.
- Open your in-game map.
- Locate and choose the Ushumaru Village.
- Locate the horse guys to journey to Ushumaru Village at a faster fee.
- Locate an NPC named Mark.
- Purchase the fishing rod from him for 2500 Wen.
How to Fish in Project Slayers
Once you’ve purchased your fishing rod, you’ll have the ability to begin fishing! as with different actions in Project SLayers, fishing is dealt with as a mini-game so that you can play. I’ll clarify easy methods to do it.
- Locate a lake.
- Equip the fishing rod out of your stock.
- Bring the fishing rod in the direction of the lake.
- Your character will proceed to start fishing.
- The mini-game will begin.
- Your objective is to press the blue circle when the yellow indicator is inside it on the gray bar on-screen.
- Continue doing that till the black icon touches the tip of the inexperienced aspect of the bar above.
- Once you’ve caught a fish, you may then promote it to Mark for Wen.
- There are 3 totally different classes of fish and totally different rarities that decide their price.
- Selling costs are both 90, 180, or 300 Wen relying on the rarity of the fish you’re promoting.
That’s all you’ve acquired to do to get a fishing rod in Project Slayers, and now you even know easy methods to fish as properly!
Related: Roblox: How To Become A Hybrid in Project Slayers