Images via Larian Studios
Many players will be wondering how to find Halsin in Baldur’s Gate 3, so we’ll run through exactly how you can find him, along with the map location to make things easier.
In Baldur’s Gate 3, Halsin is an important character at the beginning of the game, as he’s central to many of the quests you can partake in and a powerful Druid companion.
After arriving at the Emerald Grove and speaking to some of the characters, locating Halsin will become a part of the ‘Save the Refugees’ and ‘Find a Cure’ quests, and while it’s optional, there are many reasons you may want to track him down.
So, if you need to know exactly where to look, check out the map location for where to find Halsin in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Where to find Halsin in Baldur’s Gate 3
There are quite a few steps involved in finding Halsin in Baldur’s Gate 3, but we’ll cover everything in detail below.
- From the Emerald Grove head west across the bridge and through the Blighted Village until you reach the Goblin Camp (marked above)
- At the gates to the camp, you can either talk, sneak, or fight your way in – fighting will make everything here much harder so we suggest one of the alternatives
- Make your way north through the Goblin Camp and into the Shattered Sanctum
- Navigate to the back right side of the Shattered Sanctum (marked above) near the three Sharp Eye goblins
- Enter the door into the Worg Pens
- At the back right of this area there is a bear in a cage – this is Halsin
After coming across Halsin in the cage, a dialogue scene will begin where you have a few options available to you.
You can fight the Goblins directly to free him, or trick them into opening the door so he attacks them with you, but it’s worth noting the Baldur’s Gate 3 Halsin location is well guarded. Alternatively, you can attack Halsin if that’s your choice, though he’s more of an asset when he’s on your side.
From here, the choice for how to proceed is up to you, as he will give you information vital to the main story that lets you leave without him, but you can continue to help him in a few ways.
So that’s all there is to know about how to find Halsin in Baldur’s Gate 3. For more Baldur’s Gate 3 guides, stick with GGRecon.