This guide helps you find your RAIDBORN safe file.
A guide to finding reserves
Save the file location.
- Open your Windows File Explorer and navigate to:
- C:\Users\\AppData\LocalLow\Phodex Games\Raidborn
- The file named “player.sav” contains all the information about your character and the world.
- Copy and paste “player.sav” somewhere to save your progress.
- You get some tutorial popups again without deleting or deleting “tutorial.sav”.
How to Find App Data Folder
- Open your Windows File Explorer and go to
- If you don’t see the App Data folder, click the “View” tab at the top and check the “Hidden objects” checkbox.
- Press Windows + R button.
- The “Run” app window appears. Type %AppData% in the search bar and click OK.