Screenshot from MyFullGames
Easter has come to Dreamlight Valley for the first time, and to celebrate, there’s a whole host of activities going on, from crafting, egg hunting, rabbit trapping, and more. One of those tasks is the spring taste test, but with no clues as to what this actually entails, you may be confused. Here’s how to complete the spring taste test at Disney Dreamlight Valley’s Eggstravaganza 2023 event.
How do you complete the Spring Taste Test task in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
When reviewing the Village tasks in the Dreamlight tab, you’ll notice that a handful of new Easter-themed tasks have been added for the Big Egg Show 2023 event. you have of April 4 to April 29 to complete these.
While many tasks tell you what you need to do to complete them, Spring Taste Test does not. You only have a counter of “0/3” but you don’t specify what you need to get three.
Related: How to Complete Seed of Memories in Dreamlight Valley (Simba Level 7 Friendship Quest Guide)
To complete the Spring Taste Test, you need cook and eat he three easter egg recipes added in the Pride of the Valley update. These are:
- spring chocolate—x1 Spring V-EGG-etable, 1x Cocoa Bean, 1x Sugarcane.
- bowl of spring eggs—1x Egg Fruit, 1x Wild Spring Egg, 1x Spring V Egg Chart, 1x Cocoa Bean, 1x Sugar Cane.
- Spring mimosa eggs—1x Egg Fruit, 1x Wild Spring Egg, 1x Spring Table V-EGG, 1x Basil.
Once you’ve cooked and eaten all three recipes, you’ll be able to click on the Spring Taste Test task and complete it.
How to get Spring V-EGG-etable, Egg-cellent Fruit and Wild Spring Egg in Disney Dreamlight Valley
The Spring V-EGG-etable, Egg-cellent Fruit, and Wild Spring Egg are special items that only appear in it Big Egg Show 2023 event, so be sure to grab them while you can.
appear as eggs of different colors around its valley, with the Spring V-EGG table being yellowEgg-cellent fruit being redand Wild Spring Egg being blue. Here’s what you need to do to get them:
- Table Spring V-EGG—Artisan Spring V-EGG edible seeds wearing 1x egg fruit, 1 wild spring eggand x20 Dream Light. So plant the seeds and wait 45 minutes to grow and sprout in Spring V-EGG-tables.
- fruit with egg-Found in shrubbery throughout the Disney Dreamlight Valley biomes.
- wild spring egg“Pick them up from the floor. they beget random in almost all biomes.
How to Get Cocoa Beans, Sugar Cane and Basil in Disney Dreamlight Valley
The other ingredients you need to cook all three Easter egg recipes are cocoa, cane sugar, and basil, and all three are easy to come by.
- cocoa bean—Harvested from clear trust and sunlit plateau.
- Sugar cane-Bought from goofy stand in stunning beach.
- Basil—Harvested in peaceful meadow.
For more information on Disney Dreamlight Valley, check out How to Complete The Heart of a Lioness in Dreamlight Valley – Nala Level 7 Friendship Quest Guide in MyFullGames.