From writer Ultimate Studio, Hot Lap League is a time trial centered racing game that pits you in opposition to each the clock and a number of real-player ghosts as you’re employed to excellent your driving abilities.
The game is out now for the Switch, with the Deluxe Edition setting you again £17.99. It includes a vary of visible customisation choices and a plethora of bonkers tracks with loops and boosts to really take a look at your skill to nail the most effective time doable.
Here’s an inventory of options from Ultimate Studio:
– Competitive time trial racing motion
– Daily occasions and challenges for rewards
– Visual customisation
– Live international leaderboard
– Race in opposition to actual participant ghosts
– Compete to set world report occasions
– Dynamic racing – full automobile management, energy sliding, boosting
– Variable monitor components – jumps, loops, magnets
– Over 150 thrilling tracks
We managed to get hands-on with the game over the previous few days and Hot Lap League proves itself to be a formidable racing game for the Switch. The controls are tight and drifting round corners feels intuitive and pure. Visually, it is fairly primary stuff, but it surely does not essentially have to boast significantly high-end graphics given the context of the races. As such, the game runs very effectively for essentially the most half, aided by the distinct lack of CPU opponents aside from the ghost automobile.
As a pleasant little bonus, the Deluxe Edition launch for Switch comes with a further 4 bonus automobiles unlocked and able to race.
Let us know within the feedback for those who’re up for some fast-paced, energetic racing with Hot Lap League!