This is it guys!! I am sure that you will love Horizon Zero Dawn Inventory Items And Space Management that we have shared with you. We are always open to discussion and suggestions from you. Just let us what you thought about the guide in the comment section.
Also, we would like to thank Brahms. He is the one behind this wonderful guide.
A guide to help manage your limited inventory space. Includes a checklist spreadsheet for items and resources.
This section contains general tips aimed towards a Normal difficulty playthrough. Use the Items Checklist[docs.google.com] tool in the next section for more precise numbers, especially for New Game + mode and Ultra Hard difficulty.
- The Resource Satchel upgrades can increase resource capacity from 20 slots up to 100 slots. This will likely be one of your first upgrade priorities.
- The Hoarder skill (Traveler skill tree, The Frozen Wilds DLC) further increases resource capacity by 20%.
- Most machine lenses and hearts are exclusively used to trade for weapons and outfits.
- Keep 1 stack of each lens and heart until you’ve acquired most of the weapons and outfits.
- Most animal bones and skins are exclusively used to craft upgrades.
- Keep 1 stack of each bone and skin until you’ve acquired most of the upgrades.
- Animal meats can be used to craft health potions. Purchase health potions from merchants when possible and save the meats for crafting during combat. Tiny Meat is an exception and is exclusively used for trading for Hunter Tiny Game Boxes.
- Keep around 5 stacks of Ridge-Wood (to craft arrows and bolts).
- Keep around 3 stacks of Metal Vessel (to craft bombs and traps).
- Keep around 3 stacks of Wire (to craft tie ropes, trip wires, and traps).
- Keep around 3 stacks of Blaze (to craft fire and explosive ammo).
- Keep around 2 stacks of Chillwater (to craft freeze ammo).
- Keep around 2 stacks of Sparker (to craft shock ammo).
- Keep around 2 stacks of Metalburn (to craft corruption ammo).
- Keep around 2 stacks of Echo Shell (to craft tearblast ammo).
- Roots are used exclusively for crafting the respective resistance potion.
- Keep 1 or 2 stacks of each root.
- There are many resources that have no purpose — including some machine parts and some animal parts — and can be safely sold to a merchant or disassembled.
- All resources with the word Ancient have no use.
- All machine cores have no use.
- All animal talismans have no use.
- Get the Golden Fast Travel Pack as soon as you reach Meridian. You can find it at the bottom of the Resources section from a general merchant. You will need 1 Fox Skin and 10 Fatty Meat.
- Get a Free Sample Box from each general merchant.
- Shard Gambler’s Box contains, on average, about 15 Metal Shards. This is a 50% profit.
- Maps can be purchased from multiple merchants. There is no need for more than one of each.
Link to spreadsheet
Horizon Zero Dawn – Items Checklist[docs.google.com]
Use the checkboxes to select the items that you are looking to get. The tables will update to show the resources and quantities required. You can quickly see which resources can be safely sold to a merchant or disassembled. Sample screenshots to the right.
- Content from base game and The Frozen Wilds DLC
- Option for New Game + mode
- Option for Ultra Hard difficulty
Keep track of:
- and other items