The key to success in a game of Vampire Survivors is an effective number of properly-leveled weapons and skills. Even with good optimization, although, the essential weapons can solely carry you up to now. If you need to be an actual monster-slaying dynamo, you want the most effective stuff on the market. Here are all of the Evolutions in Vampire Survivors defined.
Full Vampire Survivors Evolution Chart – All Evolutions in Vampire Survivors, Explained
Every weapon in Vampire Survivors has an advanced type that may be obtained by merging the weapon in query with a specific passive means. Evolution weapons will not be solely stronger at baseline, but in addition add a wide range of useful results. For instance, the advanced type of the Garlic, the Soul Eater, has the standard giant injury aura, but in addition steals hearts from enemies and inflicts debuffs.
Related: How to Enable Twitch Mode in Vampire Survivors
In order to evolve a weapon, nevertheless, it is advisable to fulfill a few necessities in a single run:
- The weapon, in addition to its companion passive means, each must have their ranges maxed out
- After each objects are maxed out, it is advisable to open a chest, both dropped by a particular enemy or a boss
Once you open the chest, the advanced weapon will exchange its lesser model in your stock. This is all the time a straight improve, so don’t fear about that.
Viva La Evolucion!
So, with none additional ado, right here’s the complete checklist of the weapon and skill combos required to get each advanced weapon in Vampire Survivors.
- Whip + Hollow Heat = Bloody Tear
- Magic Wand + Empty Tome = Holy Wand
- Knife + Bracer = Thousand Edge
- Axe + Candelabrador = Death Spiral
- Cross + Clover = Heaven Sword
- King Bible + Spellbinder = Unholy Vespers
- Fire Wand + Spinach = Hellfire
- Garlic + Pummarola = Soul Eater
- Santa Water + Attractorb = La Borra
- Runetracer + Armor = NO FUTURE
- Lightning Ring + Duplicator = Thunder Loop
- Pentagram + Crown = Gorgeous Moon
- Gatti Amari + Stone Mask = Vicious Hunger
- Song of Mana + Skull O’Maniac = Mannajja
- Shadow Pinion + Wings = Valkyrie Turner
- Clock Lancet + Silver Ring + Gold Ring = Infinite Corridor
- Laurel + Metaglio Left + Metaglio Right = Crimson Shroud
- Bracelet = Bi-Braclet = Tri-Braclet (doesn’t require a passive means)
Remember, you may solely degree up so many instances in a traditional Vampire Survivors run. If there’s a specific Evolution you’re gunning for, you’ll need to make a concentrated effort towards leveling up its parts when you nonetheless can.