Fallout 76 How To Gain maximum intelligence And XP guide will show you how to get and maintain a maximum of 77 intelligence, and around a 167.5% XP buff, totaling almost five times the base XP gain.
Perks and Specials
You will need to following perks.
- Level III Night Person [+3 INT.]
- Level III Inspirational [+15% XP.]
- Level III Class Freak [Supresses marsupial mutation.]
- Level II Starched Genes [For mutations.]
- Level I Strange In Numbers [Increases INT and XP bonuses.]
Your mandatory specials.
- Level 15 Intelligence & Level 4 Legendary Intelligence [+20 INT.]
- Level 5 Luck
- Level 4 Charisma
- Level 3 Perception
Quality of life perks. (Not nescessary.)
- Level III Chem Fiend [Twice as long chem duration.] (You’ll need +3 END.)
- Level III Good With Salt [You consumables spoil 90% slower.] (You’ll need +3 LCK.)
- Level I Green Thumb [You gain twice from harvestig flora.] (You’ll need +1 PER.)
- Level I Curator [Bobbleheads and Magazines last twice as much.] (You’ll need +1 LCK.)
Armor and Gear
You will need the following gear.
- 5/5 Unyielding + Intelligence armor. [+20 INT]
- Shielded Lining casual underarmor. [+3 INT]
You will need the following mutations.
- Herd Mentality. [+3 INT when grouped with Strange In Numbers.]
- Egg Head. [+8 INT when grouped with Strange In Numbers.]
- Herbivore. [Increases consumable bonuses.]
You will need to be in a casual public team of four, including you, with one of them besides you being mutated. [So you can enjoy the benefits of Strange In Numbers, and to get +4 INT after bonding.]
Consumables and Chems
You will need the following.
- Live & Love 3 magazines. [Increases benefits from your other required consumables by 50%.] (60 minutes, 120 minutes with Curator I.)
- Brain bombs. [+11 INT, with Strange In Numbers and Live & Love 3.] (60 minutes)
- Berry mentats. [+5 INT] (5 minutes, 10 minutes with Chem Fiend III, or bio-commesh mod.)
- Cranberry relish. [+37,5% XP with Strange In Numbers and Live & Love 3.] (60 minutes)
- Four lunchboxes. [+100% XP.] (60 minutes)
- Leader bobbleheads. [+5% XP] (60 minutes, 120 minutes with Curator I.)
- Marsupial serum. Only if you have the marsupial mutation. [Negates -1 INT recieved by the mutation.] (60 minutes)
- Intelligence bobbleheads instead of Leader bobbleheads. [+2 INT] (60 minutes, 120 minutes with Curator I.)
- Brain fungus soup, instead of Brain bombs. [+8 INT with Strange In Numbers and Live & Love 3.] (60 minutes)
Other XP bonuses
The following activities may award additional experience gain.
- Double XP weeks. [+100% XP]
- Wisdom of the mothman. [+5% XP for completing the “Path to enlightment” event.] (60 minutes)
- Strong man sweats. [+5% XP for completing the “Meat week” seasonal event.] (60 minutes)
- Well Rested. [+5% XP, after laying in a bed for 30 seconds.] (180 minutes, dying negates it.)
ConclusionGiven that one intelligence point equals to around +2.072% XP bonus, we can calculate that with 77 Intelligence, and all those XP buffs, we should be getting around 427.044% of the base XP gain.
Thank you for taking your time to read my guide, I hope it was helpful.
This is it guys!! I am sure that you will love Fallout 76 How To Gain maximum intelligence And XP guide that we have shared with you. We are always open to discussion and suggestions from you. Just let us what you thought about the guide in the comment section.
Also, we would like to thank CzOliver. He is the one behind this wonderful guide.