Link your accounts
- Start DOMO from the games library in Steam;
- Select a server and a pop up message should appear;
- Click that message for the steam overlay to open;
- There should be a message asking us to
A) log in with an existing suba account, or
B) create a suba account;
- Select an option and follow the instructions ~
If the message in step 2 doesn’t automatically appear:
Sometimes opening the steam overlay after selecting the server will prompt it to show up. There was a lot of people having issues with this when the game was first added to steam. It may require a few tries/steam restarts to get it…
If the steam overlay needs to be enabled, there’s an option to do so from the game’s settings inside the steam library.
This is it guys!! I am sure that you will love Dream Of Mirror Online How To Link Steam With Suba Account that we have shared with you. We are always open to discussion and suggestions from you. Just let us what you thought about the guide in the comment section.
Also, we would like to thank Metsushiro. He is the one behind this wonderful guide.