Image via Deep Silver
There is nothing worse than being in the middle of an intense gaming session and suddenly your game crashes. This has been happening in Dead Island 2, with players experiencing freezing in their inventory and Workshop menus. Here is how to fix inventory and workshop crash on PC.
How to fix Dead Island 2 inventory and workshop crashing on PC
There are a handful of possible solutions you can try to resolve Dead Island 2 crashing when you go into your inventory and try to repair weapons in the workshop on personal computermost of which are linked to your game files:
- Reboot Dead Island 2“Obviously, but if you haven’t already, near and reopen the game and see if that fixes the problem.
- Disable AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 2—To do this, press Pause. Gonna Options > Show > advanced screen > AMD FidelityFX. Activate for OFF.
- Check the game files-Open the epic game launcher and click Library. Right click on Dead Island 2, select Manage and then click on the gray Verify next to Verify files.
- Run Epic Games Launcher as administrator—If you try the above and still have crashes, please close Dead Island 2 and the Epic Games Launcher. So the right button of the mouse about him epic game launcher and select Execute as an administrator.
- Reinstall Dead Island 2—As a last resort, if none of the above works, uninstall Dead Island 2 and then reinstall it to update the game files.
Related: Is there New Game Plus in Dead Island 2?
If, after trying all of the methods listed in Dead Island 2, the game still crashes in the inventory and workshop menus, please contact PLAION Player Support filling a support ticket. Be sure to detail any potential solutions you’ve already tried so they can help narrow down the cause faster.
For more information on Dead Island 2, check out All Main Quests and Side Quests in Dead Island 2 in MyFullGames.