This guide will be useful if you want to improve your Dead by Daylight gaming experience.
I wish you a pleasant game!
Gift to Entity
If you like it, then you can reward me with a like and a comment, and I will continue to try to please you with new content. ツ
Improving game performance (For older PCs):
Are you tired of Low FPS in your FAVORITE game?
Don’t worry! This guide will help you solve performance problems once and for all.
1.Press the win + r combination.
3.Follow to: Appdata > Local > DeadByDaylight > Saved > Config > WindowsNoEditor.
4.Find the file: GameUserSettings
5.Go to the file properties and uncheck the box “Read-only“
6.Open GameUserSettings, find “FrameRateLimit=0” > replace it with 120, then find “bUseVSync=true” > and replace with False. Save.
7.Go back to the file properties and check the box “Read-only“
Congratulations, you have increased the FPS in the game!
For Nvidia users:
Screen resolution 4:3
1.Open Nvidia control Panel > Display > Changing the resolution > make 1280:1024.
In the window that appears, click yes.
1.download[www.nvidia.com]Geforce Experience on your pc, and then install it.
2.Start the game, then press the alt + z combination, click “Filter” in the window that appears, then select the sharpness preset. *footnote* you can mess around with the settings to choose the best option for yourself.
For AMD users:
Screen resolution 4:3
1.download[www.amd.com] AMD Radeon Software, installing it.
2.Open AMD Radeon Software > Display > Scaling Mode > choose “Full Panel“
3.Click on “custom screen resolutions” then we create a custom resolution, for example: 1280:960. Save it. *footnote* you need to set the DMT synchronization, otherwise, the screen resolution may not be saved!
1.Launching AMD Radeon Software, choose Dead by Daylight game > Radeon Image Charpening > turning on “Sharpness” and set any value.
Removing anti-aliasing method 2:
This method was suggested by Littlefabio
1.Go to: Appdata > Local > DeadByDaylight > Saved > Config > WindowsNoEditor. Then open Engine file add the line.
Remove the intro before the game:
1.Follow to: “your game disk” >Program Files (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common > DeadByDaylight > DeadByDaylight > Content > Movies.
2.Delet the file: LoadingScreen.
How to Optimize Low-End PC For Dead by Daylight:
Cleaning your hard disk:
1. If you have a bad PC, then first of all I will advise you to clean the disk-C.
You need to make sure that you have 30 GB of free space on your “Windows OS” hard disk.
CCleaner is a useful tool that allows you to clean your PC from Internet cache and unused files.
- Download CCleaner[www.ccleaner.com]
Free up RAM memory:
2. If your computer doesn’t have the most powerful processor, and the RAM is less than 8-16 GB, then before starting Dead by Daylight, you need to disable unnecessary programs. For example, Skype, Telegram, Google Chrome, and so on.
(You should also remove unnecessary programs from Startup.)
Disabling the steam overlay:
3. Go to steam, then click: Steam > Settings > In game > remove the check mark “Enable the Steam overlay while in the game”
Changing the game resolution:
4. Opening win explorer.
Following to: Appdata > Local > DeadByDaylight > Saved > Config > WindowsNoEditor.
find the: GameUserSettings
5. Go to the file properties and uncheck ” Read-only“
6.Open GameUserSettings, look for the “FullScreen= ” line > if it’s “False”, then enter “True”. We go down below and see the screen resolution: “ResolutionSizeX=;
ResolutionSizeY= ” > enter the values there:1280;960
Then find the lines: FullscreenMode=; LastConfirmedFullscreenMode=; PreferredFullscreenMode= – replace 1 with 0 everywhere. Save it.
Potato by Daylight mode:
For Nvidia users:
7. Unpack this archives to any folder on your desktop.
Run the file: nvidiaProfileInspector.exe
In the line ” Profiles:” – find Dead by Daylight
To get “potato” graphics, we need only a few parameters, which are located in the “Antialiasing”section:
The greatest performance gain is provided by changing these two parameters:
Texture filtering — LOD bias;
Antialiasing — Transparency Supersampling.
- If the value of LOD bias is higher (+3 max), then textures become much worse, respectively, the game FPS will also be better.
For AMD users:
Click: File, then look for dbd.
In the case of RadeonMod, everything is similar: you need to find the settings responsible for displaying textures. Change them until the FPS is high enough for a comfortable game.
(↑↑↑ Look at Nvidia section above. ↑↑↑)
Changing the texture quality via the Registry Editor:
Opening the explorer:
We enter there: regedit, then allow you to go the Registry Editor by simply clicking ok.
Next, you will have many subfolders with different names, you need to find one that will have the parameter UMD.
Open it, then create a string parameter, and call it lodAdj, after that, double-click on this parameter and select a number from 1 to 5.
- 1 to 5 – textures compression ratio.
Here’s what result we’ll get in Dead by Daylight:
Increasing the swap file memory:
- This Only for HDD users.
If your PC doesn’t have a lot of RAM, you can increase the swap file. This will allow your system to store some of the necessary game data directly on hard disk. Here’s what you need to do:
8. Open System by clicking the Start button, right-clicking Computer, and then clicking Properties.
- In the left pane, click Advanced system settings. Administrator permission required If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- On the Advanced tab, under Performance, click Settings.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then, under Virtual memory, click Change.
- Clear the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives check box.
- Under Drive [Volume Label], click the drive that contains the paging file you want to change.
- Click Custom size, type a new size in megabytes in the Initial size (MB) or Maximum size (MB) box, click Set, and then click OK.
For example, if the system block “check mark” for 4192 MB, you need to enter 2048 MB above.
How To Overclock Your GPU:
Download MSIAfterburner[download.msi.com]9. First, we’ve got to increase the video chip ( “Core Clock” ) and video card memory ( “Memory Clock” ) frequency. On the left are basic values of these parameters. The temperature and voltage increase are displayed on the right —these characteristics allow you to monitor the processes of your video card.If the graphics card has become hot, then you need to increase the “fan speed“. When the temperature rises to one hundred degrees, you should stop overclocking, otherwise the video card may burn out. Don’t increase the frequency by more than 10% !
How to make 360/180:
How to make moonwalk:
This is it guys!! I am sure that you will love Dead by Daylight BOOST FPS And Remove Anti-Aliasing guide that we have shared with you. We are always open to discussion and suggestions from you. Just let us what you thought about the guide in the comment section.
Also, we would like to thank BladeRunner. He is the one behind this wonderful guide.