- Open the location where the game is installed.
- Open the following file.
- Move to the bottom and find the following code.
if (DEV) win.webContents.openDevTools();
- Delete “if (DEV) “.
- Check that it is the same as the screenshot.
- Launch the game and make sure the console is displayed.
- When you exit the game, the close button on the window will not respond until you close the console.
- If you want to put it back, just add the removed “if (DEV)” in the same place
This is it guys!! I am sure that you will love Cookie Clicker How To Open The Console Commands that we have shared with you. We are always open to discussion and suggestions from you. Just let us what you thought about the guide in the comment section.
Also, we would like to thank hitsub[JP]. He is the one behind this wonderful guide.