The deck itself is designed for the GG buff with the subsequent destruction of evil spirits.
The main mechanic of the deck is Blessing, as the name suggests.
Everything is simple here – each status of a blessing increases your damage by the value of this very blessing. Loses one stack with each move. As you can see from the screenshot, you can overclock it to an indecent size. We also use Devotion – it increases the received armor. It also loses 1 stack per turn. Gesture – allows you to add a word to the conspiracy over the limit, also gestures are not taken into account in the length of the conspiracy when fighting other sorcerers. And Strong – allows you to save the card in the conspiracy for the next turn.
The game on the first seal is quite simple and you can play it in any way. But it is worth putting the following words into the deck.
- Imp sorcerer x1 allows you to remove a useful status from our enemies, especially useful in battles with bosses.
- The x4 language allows us to throw a lot of damage from above. Blessed is dangerous enough. So for example, if you have Egoriy Batushka, then the damage of each gesture will increase by 3, and there can be 4 gestures in the conspiracy, and this is (1 + 3) * 4 = 16 damage, which is quite a lot for the first seal by itself.
- Salamander x1 – our heal and cleansing from harmful statuses.
The second seal is aspen
When switching to the second seal, we discard all pass-through cards from 1 seal. Here we are interested in the following cards.
- Draw x4 – works the same as language, but gives us protection.
- Moon brothers x4 – our main syllable, an excellent card, gives both damage and protection
- Nicola da Egoriy x4 – overclocks our map of moon brothers for obscene values
Third seal – watermark
Here we are interested in 2 cards
- Eritika squad x4 is a super strong card. Suppose you have 7 demons and 20 blessings, the damage will be (3 + 20) * 7 = 161 – this is a lot, the card is capable of one-shot bosses. And in general, he shoots everyone.
- Stronger than steel x4 – we hang strong on our other cards
I must say right away that at the time of writing the guide, when calculating the damage from the conspiracy, cards that give a blessing buff are not taken into account. At first, the difference is not critical, but the game will get bigger. Taking into account the cards that have a multiplier, the unaccounted damage can easily reach 100. So it is quite possible to take 500+ damage from one card. The same applies to defense, so it may turn out that the game shows that you will receive 100+ protection, but in fact it turns out 200+
The fourth seal has a number of powerful cards in its arsenal.
- Grandma Yaga x2 – increases the number of orders by 2. A necessary card, since we ideally need to buff and attack.
- Atamanushka grandmother x2 – increases the number of keys by 2. Both of these cards allow us to walk with our whole hand and make conspiracies for 13+ words. We don’t have a lot of keys in the deck, 2 cards were enough for me.
- The pious word x2-4 is a good boost to damage, imposes a prayer status, which in turn gives you a Blessing every turn, but the card itself is quite slow, and we will replace it on subsequent seals.
- And also a new card for damage, you can put one in the deck – Firestar x1 .
Fifth seal – spruce
- Enaza-imp x1 replacement for the Imp sorcerer
- Tickle – Can be used as a substitute for Firestar.
Sixth fern seal
We are not interested – skip
The seventh seal is dead
- Father Nikolai x3 – it’s easy to collect 100+ defenses on the first move. On the second, it is already going under 300 armor, thus we are completely unbreakable.
- Satanovich Imp x2-4 – a fairly strong buff on all cards with folding
- Egor the devout x4 = plus 8 to damage and does not take place in the conspiracy. He gives much more under the devil.
- Chemer x4 , just constant damage to the face
Here it is worth noting the unpleasant fact that in hell we are deprived of demons and the squad stops working. and it is necessary to look for an alternative in terms of damage.
Helpers and artifacts
The obvious choice is the crow, it is a pity that he appears in the second half of the game. And then he quickly disappears, but nevertheless, he can help us.
From artifacts we wear everything that increases our Blessing. As well as Artifacts that protect us from various negative effects.
I finished the game with the following cards
- Chemer x3
- Nikola Batushka x4
- Moon Brothers x4
- Salamander x1
- Grandma Yaga x2
- Egoriy the Pious x4
- Imp-sorcerer x1
- Atamanushka Granny х2
- Language key x4
- Draw x4
- Satanovich Imp x4
That’s all for me. Hopefully the guide has helped in completing the game.
This is it guys!! I am sure that you will love Black Book Blessing Deck And Mechanics that we have shared with you. We are always open to discussion and suggestions from you. Just let us what you thought about the guide in the comment section.
Also, we would like to thank SDieul. He is the one behind this wonderful guide.