Screenshot by MyFullGames
In Baldur’s Gate 3, you can obtain various extraordinary pieces of equipment by looting certain areas and defeating bosses. The Helldusk Armor set contains some of the most powerful armaments in the game, and you need to know how to get every item from this collection. Here’s how to get all the items from the Helldusk set in BG3.
All items in Helldusk set in BG3
The Helldusk set features four unique pieces of equipment including a helmet, armor, gloves, and boots. These items can be acquired after you reach Act 3 in Baldur’s Gate 3. The Helldusk set is closely related to the devil Raphael, and some of the items can be found in his House of Hope.
- Helldusk Helmet (located in House of Hope)
- Helldusk Armor (dropped by Raphael)
- Helldusk Gloves (dropped by Haarlep)
- Helldusk Boots (located in Wyrm’s Rock Fortress)
Where to get the Helldusk Helmet in BG3 (exact map location)
The Helldusk Helmet is located inside a hidden room locked by an Inert Infernal Gem in the House of Hope. Check the yellow circle on the map image above to see the precise location of this room.
To enter this hidden room, interact with the Inert Infernal Gem and pass the skill check. I recommend using a character with Sleight of Hand to pass this check quickly. Inside this room, you’ll find the Helldusk Helmet.
The Helldusk Helm is a very rare armament that grants the following bonuses when equipped by your character.
- Infernal Sight: You can see in magical and ordinary darkness up to a range of 12m. You cannot be blinded.
- Magical Durability: The wielder has a +2 bonus on Saving Throws against spells.
- Attackers can’t land critical hits on the wearer.
- Immolating Gaze: Class Action
Related: How to get the Githyanki Egg in BG3
Where to get the Helldusk Armor in BG3 (exact map location)
The Helldusk Armor can be obtained after defeating Raphael at the entrance (X: -6471, Y: 2883) of the House of Hope in Baldurs’ Gate 3. Collect it from Raphael’s body along with a few other items dropped by the boss.
The Helldusk Armor is a legendary heavy armor with a few unique traits that can boost your build. Here are all the benefits you’ll get from wearing this armor.
- Helldusk Armor: You are considered proficient with this armor while wearing it
- Infernal Retribution: When you succeed in a Saving Throw, the caster receives Burning damage for three turns
- Prime of Aegis Fire: You have resistance to fire damage and cannot be Burned. You take three less damage from all sources.
- Fly: Level 3 Spell
Related: Baldur’s Gate 3 Goblin Camp Guide – How to Eliminate The Goblin Leaders
Where to get the Helldusk Gloves in BG3 (exact map location)
The Helldusk Gloves can be acquired by defeating Harleep inside the Boudoir room (X: -6483, Y: 2990) at the House of Hope. You can gain access to the Boudoir by speaking to the Archivist to obtain a magical gate pass.
The Helldusk Gloves is a very rare glove that comes with a few boosts. The advantages you’ll get from wearing this equipment are listed below.
- Infernal Acuity: You gain a +1 bonus to Spell Attack Rolls and Spell Save DC
- Infernal Touch: Your weapon attack deal an additional 1-6 Fire damage. Your unarmed attacks deal an additional 1-6 Necrotic damage, and can possibly inflict bleeding.
- Strength Saving Throw: +1
- Rays of Fire: Cantrips
Where to get the Helldusk Boots in BG3 (exact map location)
The Helldusk Boots are locked inside an Opulent Chest located on the top floor of Wyrm’s Rock Fortress (X: -33, Y: 220). This is the same room where the Lord Enver Gortash boss fight takes place. Check the image above to see the precise location of the chest.
The Helldusk Boots is a very rare armament that boosts your character with the following bonuses.
- Steadfast: You cannot be forcibly moved by a foe’s spells or actions, and you ignore the effects of Difficult Terrain.
- Infernal Invasion: When you fail a Saving Throw, you may use your reaction to succeed instead.
- Hellcrawler: Class Action
Wondering how to get the best items in Baldur’s Gate 3? Check out How to get the Amulet of Greater Health in BG3 on MyFullGames.