Image via HoYoverse
Lynette is a four-star Anemo sword user who can be obtained for free. Despite her free-to-play status, she’s an extremely versatile and useful unit that primarily acts as an Anemo support for the team. She can consistently trigger Swirl with her Elemental Burst, allowing new players to build teams with powerful, Reaction-based damage without depending on Kazuha and Sucrose. If you’re interested in building Lynette, here’s everything you need to know.
Best weapons for Lynette in Genshin Impact
As Lynette is dependent on her Elemental Burst for most of her utility, I highly recommend using an ER sword to ease the burden in your Artifact rolls. However, you can also slot in any DPS sword if you prefer getting more numbers out of her as a sub-DPS.
Related: Genshin Impact Lynette Farming Guide
Best Artifacts for Lynette in Genshin Impact
Lynette can be built either as a full-on Swirl support or an Anemo sub-DPS. I personally recommend the latter as it’s more versatile and because Lynette’s build doesn’t favor stacking EM.
- Sands: Elemental Mastery (for more Swirl Damage) or Energy Recharge (for faster Elemental Burst rotations)
- Goblet: Elemental Mastery (for more Swirl Damage) or Anemo Damage Bonus (for more Anemo Damage)
- Circlet: Elemental Mastery (for more Swirl Damage) or Crit Rate or Crit Damage (depending on what you’re lacking)
Meanwhile, Lynette’s best-in-slot Artifact set is the following:
- Four-piece Viridescent Venerer (best-in-slot)
- The Viridescent Venerer is a classic set that works for all Anemo supports, including Lynette. It boosts both Anemo and Swirl Damage, making it a great pick for Reaction-based teams.
If you’re having trouble rolling good stats for Viridescent Venerer, you can opt for more generic sets as placeholders. Noblesse Oblige is a good pick but only one character in the team at a time should wear it due to the unstackable passive. Emblem of Severed Fate also works for an Energy Recharge boost, capitalizing on Lynette’s Ultimate.
Best team for Lynette in Genshin Impact
Lynette is an extremely versatile character who can be slotted in practically any team—especially Reaction-based teams which can benefit from a Swirl support. Keep in mind that Dendro and Geo can’t be Swirled, so she can’t be used in Mono Geo and Mono Dendro teams. Lynette can be used as a replacement for Sucrose and Kazuha in most scenarios.
For more on Lynette, check out Lynette’s Special Dish and how to cook it in Genshin Impact – A Leisurely Sip here on MyFullGames.