Screenshot by MyFullGames
No one is ever prepared when they meet the Quiz Master for the first time after their Turbo Cookie good deed, and neither was I. They just shove a quiz in front of your face and expect you to do a good job. Well, with this guide, you will. Below are all the answers to the Quiz Master’s questions in Sea of Stars.
All Question Pack answers in Sea of Stars – Every Quiz Master question and answer
Each question pack, sans #11, has ten questions. You won’t need to answer them all, as not all will appear on the quiz. There are two types of tests for every Pack: Casual and Expert. There are NO differences in the questions involved. It’s just that, in Expert mode, you can only call on Teaks once and are required to get a perfect score. Naturally, this shouldn’t be a problem with this guide in your hands!
All Question Pack #1 answers
Below are all the Question Pack #1 questions and answers in Sea of Stars. This is the very first set of questions the Quiz Master gives you.
- True or False: Boosting regenerates MP.
- True or False: Rochevres can be found in the Forbidden Cavern.
- On Evermist Island is a secluded village where Children of the Solstice are delivered. What is the name of that village?
- When is Valere’s birthday?
- You are facing an enemy with two blunt locks and two sword locks. Which combo move can get you out of this situation?
- What is the name of the spiritual being found at the top of Mountain Trail?
- What is the name of Zenith Academy’s training golem?
- To “use magic without using magic” is to do what exactly?
- Without equipment, how much MP is recovered from a regular attack?
- Without any equipment, how much MP does Zale’s Sunball cost?
All Question Pack #2 answers
Below are all the Question Pack #2 questions and answers in Sea of Stars. It covers the events at Stonesmason Output up to Lucent.
- Of these establishments, which one is NOT found on Sleeper Island?
- In the Stonemasons Outpost, the Molekin are taking care of the wind tunnels so that they keep on fulfilling which function?
- Of these enemies, which one is NOT present in the Moorlands?
- How many red berries are required to make one portion of Berry Jam?
- What name did Malkomud give his pet salamander?
- Yolande, Valtraid, and Keenathan are part of a pirate crew led by whom?
- What is the name of the enchanted currency that can control the undead?
- True or False: The Molekin from Stonemason’s Outpost are descended from a long line of elemental mages.
- What is the name of the raft the pirate crew used to sail across the Shallowmire?
- True or False: Those traveling by yeet ball land on Sleeper Island after being caught by X’tol.
All Question Pack #3 answers
Below are all the Question Pack #3 questions and answers in Sea of Stars. This one has questions from the time Serai joins your party up to The Vespertine.
- In the Cursed Woods, what is the name of the enemy that had to be destroyed to get rid of the vines?
- True or False: Duke Aventry was resurrected from his ashes by the necromancer Romaya.
- If one were to buy a Scrimshawed Sword, how much gold would they need?
- Without any equipment, which of these skills costs Serai 9 MP?
- How is the tool allowing one to propel themselves to stakes and climable surfaces called?
- What is the name of the Sorcerer type enemies that can be found in the Necromancer’s Lair?
- When properly timing Garl’s Nourish, what is the apple replaced by?
- True or False: The First Stage of Grief was so named because the people of Lucent like to gather in mindful acceptance of their situation.
- Wraith Island was named after a Dweller appeared in the Haunted Mansion. What is that Dweller’s name?
- What a Gulgul escapes battle, what does it do?
- Strike a pose in a puff of smoke
Related: How are Sea of Stars and The Messenger connected? References, DLCs, & more!
All Question Pack #4 answers
Below are all the Question Pack #4 questions and answers in Sea of Stars. It mostly covers the events of Mirth and Sleeper Island.
- Without any equipment, how much MP does Valere’s Lunar Shield cost?
- What is the title of the Hydralion, the sea monster summoned by Stormcaller for his ultimate attack?
- When playing Wheels, how many heroes is each player allowed?
- True or False: The previous caption of The Vespertine was named Stormcaller.
- What is the name of the spirit who inhabits the Crypt?
- Hortence the Ghost Navigator is famous for her skill with which instrument?
- Of the following species, which one can NOT be fished on Sleeper Island?
- True or False: Captain Klee’shae acquired The Vespertine by spending a coin of Undeath Accord.
- How many potatoes are required to make one portion of Hearty Stew?
- When Garl gave the new town its name, which of these did he pick?
All Question Pack #5 answers
Below are all the Question Pack #5 questions and answers in Sea of Stars. It covers everything after Docarri, like Watcher/Mesa Island.
- Who built the giant statue that gave Watcher Island its name?
- Torment Peak was visited long ago by another generation of Solstice Warriors. What did they do as they left?
- What is the name of the big frog enemy with a throwing star on its back?
- Which of these does appear in the Jungle Path?
- In the legendary feat of acrobatics, Serai was able to bring the light from the eclipse into the depths of Torment Peak. What caused the eclipse in the first place?
- When undergoing the welcoming ritual to visit Docarri Village, where must one go to bathe their seashell?
- True or False: Without any equipment, Serai’s Venom Flurry and Valere’s Moonerang have the same MP cost.
- In Docarri Village, what is the little girl collecting in exchange for items?
- In exchange for his help, Resh’an asked Zale and Valere to retrieve something for him. What was this “something”?
- True or False: The Oracle of Tides’ duty is to control the flow of water throughout the world.
All Question Pack #6 answers
Below are all the Question Pack #6 questions and answers in Sea of Stars. I hope you’ve gotten used to Resh’an around because this question pack mostly revolves around him.
- Of the following species, which one can not be found on Mesa Island?
- True or False: Of the Three Sisters, Yomara is the evil one.
- What is the name of the relic that increases the party’s Max HP?
- Of the following skills, which is the one that can cause enemy displacement?
- When playing Wheels, how much energy is generated by matching five squares?
- True or False: Glacial peak is on Mesa Island.
- What is the name of Resh’an’s healing potion?
- Complete the following: “When the moon shines bright on autumn sheaves, comes forth the abomination of-”
- If presented with a lock sequence of Poison, Sword, Sword, and Arcane, which pair could remove them all by each performing a potentially boosted regular attack?
- Of the following names, which one is not one of Cael’s friends?
All Question Pack #7 answers
Below are all the Question Pack #7 questions and answers in Sea of Stars. They’re about the events on Cloud Kingdom up to your encounter with Wentworth.
- To gain 10% bonus damage versus undead targets, which of these trinkets should one equip?
- What was the name of the lava monster guarding what is now known as Klin Mountain?
- How is Big Buggy’s special attack called?
- What name did Garl give the Sky Serpent formerly known as The Sleeper?
- True or False: The Cloud Kingdom is ruled by a king and a queen.
- Of these ingredients, which one is NOT part of the recipe to make a Parfait?
- Excluding Puntie and The Council, how many Sky Giants are there in Cloud Kingdom?
- True or False: The only two enemies present in the Air Elemental Skyland are the Sling Rabbit and the Braidzard.
- Who taught Zale to use the combat skill Dash strike?
- What is the name of the haute cuisine restaurant found in the Port Town of Brisk?
All Question Pack #8 answers
Below are all the Question Pack #8 questions and answers in Sea of Stars. It covers the first half of Serai’s World.
- Of the following skills, which one costs the LEAST amount of MP?
- What is Serai’s village called?
- Who invented the famous board game Wheels?
- How many units of fish are required to make one portion of Sashimi?
- What is the name of Serai and Resh’an’s combo attack?
- True or False: Serai’s computer companion is named Cedrick.
- In our home world, which entity is in charge of granting access to the Sea of Stars?
- Of the following species, which one can NOT be fished on Cerulean Island?
- Which of these enemies does NOT appear in the Derelict Factory?
- True or False: The monstrosity found in The Fleshmancer’s Workshop had more than four tentacles.
Related: How to find the Throne of The Queen That Was in Sea of Stars
All Question Pack #9 answers
Below are all the Question Pack #9 questions and answers in Sea of Stars. It covers the second half of Serai’s World.
- What is the name of the Dweller of Dread’s ultimate attack?
- Of these items, which one is NOT for sale in Sky Base’s vending machine?
- Of these three names, which one was NOT a member of the Triumvirate of Eminence
- True or False: The Dweller living at the bottom of the Infinite Abyss was called the Dweller of Dead.
- At a minimum, how many Combo Points must be spent to fill the ultimate bar?
- In Sky Base’s final rest area before The Catalyst’s room, which of these elements was NOT present?
- True or False: Serai and her people were turned into cyborgs by a machine called The Catalyst.
- What type of object was hidden in plain sight on Es’tristae, the giant statue at the center of the Sacrosanct Spires?
- During his introduction speech, which of the following did The Artificer NOT describe himself as?
- The smartest there’s ever been
- Why did Serai leave her home world?
- To find Solstice Warriors
All Question Pack #10 answers
Below are all the Question Pack #10 questions and answers in Sea of Stars. Question Pack #10 is about not-so-fun facts about things in the Fleshmancer’s Lair.
- What was the name given to Erlina along with her new form?
- What is the meaning behind the enemy with “OAF” as a name?
- How much HP is recovered from eating a Gourmet Burger?
- During the vision of the Humble Boast in the Fleshmancer’s Lair, what was the name of the employee the innkeeper was looking for?
- True or False: There is a hidden oasis with treasure chests in the Cerulean Expanse.
- True or False: The Fleshmancer’s Lair is to the east of the Sacrosanct Spires.
- Of these combo moves, which one costs the least amount of Combo Points?
- What was LeJugg’s transition when he went from his first to his second form?
- What is the name of the Phase Reaper’s ultimate attack?
- What did Serai tell the Soul Curator had just occurred as he died?
All Question Pack #11 answers
Below are all the Question Pack #11 questions and answers in Sea of Stars. This question pack contains a ton of info from your good deeds and Teaks’ campfire stories, so I hope you’ve been doing a ton of reading!
- What number is obtained by putting together the base MP costs of Moonerang and Dash Strike, then subtracting the MP cost of Petrichor?
- When fighting the Gun Goddess, how many bullets would be fired by “Fan the hammer” if two had previously been destroyed?
- During the ancient battle between the Molekin mages and the Kunus’nuku zealots, what is the name used to refer to the moment when the Sky Serpent appeared?
- Which of the Fleshmancer’s Acolytes gave Duke Aventry the magic shard that would summon the Night Shroud?
- What were the names of the three people in charge of the Cerulean Expedition that found the clues which led to The Queen That Was?
- Across all fishing lakes, how many unique species are there to be caught?
- When playing Wheels, which of these units deals the most damage to the enemy’s bulwark (wall)?
- What was the name of the one in charge of the team that built Es’tristae?
- After focusing Aephroul on a diversion, Resh’an placed an anchor in time linked to a magic device he would later place in the Moorlands. What is the device called?
- In his pursuit to achieve the great alchemical feat known as Living Glass, what was the one ingredient Resh’an had always been missing in his subject?
- Which of these areas appeared first in Zale and Valere’s adventure?
- Here in Lucent, which item had to be given to a ghost in order to obtain the key that unlocked the shed?
All Question Pack locations in Sea of Stars
Sans Question Pack #1, which is available by default, I’ll be listing down the locations of all the other Question Packs I find in the game. You’ll have to go through a ton of adventuring to get some of them, but the reward will be worth it.
Question Pack #2 location
Question Pack #2 can be won from Edward Roulette in the Port Town of Brisk. You have to speak to the fortune teller outside his house to get the correct answer to appear on his Wheel.
Question Pack #3 location
Question Pack #3 is located in the Haunted Mansion library. Check out our photo above for the exact shelf location. It should twinkle.
Question Pack #4 location
Question Pack #4 is located on Jungle Path (the area you traverse after the events at Mirth). Swim through the shallow water in the very first area all the way to the northwesternmost corner of the map. It’s in a treasure chest.
Related: How to solve the Day & Night puzzle in Jungle Path – Sea of Stars Solstice puzzle guide
Question Pack #5 location
Question Pack #5 is located in Songshroom Marsh, just past the gate you unlock after meeting Yomara. It’s in a chest.
Question Pack #6 location
Question Pack #6 is hard to miss. You can find it in a chest in the Cloud Kingdom’s inn/tavern.
Question Pack #7 location
Question Pack #7 can be found in the secret oasis in the Cerulean Expanse. I’m not exactly sure when you’re free to explore this area, but it’s definitely after this hooded figure in the Repine Inn can be spotted.
For me, I found him after the events at Lost Ones Hamlet and brought Wheels to Repine. As advised by his mumbling, once you enter the Cerulean Expanse, move South, Southwest, Southeast, and South starting from the first desert area.
Question Pack #8 location
Question Pack #8 can be found in the Sky Base near the elevator. You can’t miss it while you’re on the main story!
Question Pack #9 location
Question Pack #9 is located behind the locked Repine Equipment Shop door. To open it, you near a Cypher. A Cypher can be crafted in Serai’s workshop using four Data Strips.
Question Pack #10 location
Question Pack #10 can be found in a chest in the Fleshmancer’s Lair. This room is located in the Cultists’ Resting Area. You’ll find it near the back, on the first floor.
Question Pack #11 location
Question Pack #11 can be received as a reward for entering the Golden Pelican. Remember: this is an event you can do only after you’ve beaten the game once. Incidentally, the Golden Pelican is also where you’ll get the last recipe (Legendary Feast) in the game, allowing you to unlock of its achievements.
What is the reward for answering all Question Packs in Sea of Stars?
Once you’ve located and played all 11 Question Packs, the Quiz Master will reward you with a Flimsy Hammer. You can use it in the Ancient Crypt on Settler’s Island after you’ve seen the True Ending. There are four of them in total, so be on the lookout!
For more help with Sea of Stars, take a look at All Artifact Locations in Sea of Stars and All Relics in Sea of Stars – All locations & what they do here at MyFullGames.